[NFP] Mapping Civilization VI: New Frontier Pass

Thank you for making the map, it looks amazing and about "Mida", I asked some friends who where born and raised in Spain and even them never heard of that place. So I wouldn't worry too much about that.

It shall remain my Civilization White Whale

@bite

You forgot Leonardo's Workshop (a wonder in Civ2 and Civ3).

You found a place to put the International Space Station, but not Cure for Cancer, The Internet, or The Great Firewall.

You could put The Internet at UCLA, as that was the main starting point of the ARPANET, the first implementation of the internet.

Wow, this is great! Impressive work. I came here intrigued from the front page news and glad I did. I'm something of a cartophile myself.
As a NASA person working at Johnson Space Center I was slightly put out to see the ISS given to Huntsville, but it's reasonable as most of the modules were built there. :)

Well, as I am a completionist, here is the Civ 6 map updated with the entries from the Leaders Pass

Well, as I am a completionist, here is the Civ 6 map updated with the entries from the Leaders Pass

bite, the full-sized images give a 404 right now.

bite, the full-sized images give a 404 right now.

This took a bit to work out, it worked on some browsers and not others, so I have added a download option that should fix the issue for people

This took a bit to work out, it worked on some browsers and not others, so I have added a download option that should fix the issue for people
Thanks for the effort, but I'm afraid it still doesn't work for me :/, neither in Firefox or Edge or Chromium :/.

Hola!

The "Mida" tag was added in Civilization 4. In the XML tag for it, "Mérida" is written for the city's Spanish name. So, "Mida" can be considered a duplicate or alternate spelling of "Mérida". It's not an actual or historical alternate spelling of "Mérida", and I removed it in my Civ4 mod. Hope this helps :)

Edit: I see now Sirimiri called it a "clipping"; I believe this is correct.

@bite

You forgot Leonardo's Workshop (a wonder in Civ2 and Civ3).

You found a place to put the International Space Station, but not Cure for Cancer, The Internet, or The Great Firewall.
I usually wondered what happened to the cure for cancer.

I usually wondered what happened to the cure for cancer.
As in IRL? The short story is that scientists eventually figured there is no the cure for cancer, because it turns out cancer is just a broad umbrella term for lots of different medical conditions, each needing to be tackled very differently.

As in IRL? The short story is that scientists eventually figured there is no the cure for cancer, because it turns out cancer is just a broad umbrella term for lots of different medical conditions, each needing to be tackled very differently.
I believe that. I'm scared of cancer and I'll fear for anyone that may catch it. I've lost loved ones from it.

Top Bottom