Mapping the Idiots

Has anyone else noticed that scoutsout was posting (I think) yesterday? I don't know him at all and he left the board just about the time I joined, but I've read his posts in GK02 and Clive1, and it seems to me that he would be a valuable addition to our team. Just a thought....

gmaharriet said:
Has anyone else noticed that scoutsout was posting (I think) yesterday? I don't know him at all and he left the board just about the time I joined, but I've read his posts in GK02 and Clive1, and it seems to me that he would be a valuable addition to our team. Just a thought....
Yes we have already been PM'ing. We played quite a bit before. I'll check with him on status but I think he was just reminiscing.

Whomp said:
genius French Canandian Bear in Beorn
Now someone's been watching fairy tales too much [pimp]

Known for naming his first warrior Bubba.
Also famous for his: "Just whack them. Whack'em all!

Welcome, gozpel! I like your "fuzzy wuzzy" sig. :D

Thanks guys :)

Avatar, title and sig are all a long search of identifying myself.

Avatar - is simply a mugshot of me when I try to figure out stuff in CIV. (I actually was very close to ask Mistfit to create something nicer than a horse. Then I stumbled on the one I have, in some forum in nowhere, and I just loved it :) ) It's me!

Title - Just to tell you how lazy I am most of the time ( and fortified means that the wife can't make me put the washing on the line.)

Sig - When the daughter found me picking some navel-lint a few years a go, and she pointed at it and said: Fuzzy-wuzzy. Damn if I know what they teach kids in school? :confused:

By the time this game is over, we'll have more than half the (good) Civ3 players in our team :D

Now we have 4 magnificent, can somebody invite Sid? He would be a nice addition ...

lmfao !

gozpel said:
Also famous for his: "Just whack them. Whack'em all!
Yup. I remember getting that "advice" once or twice! :p Here goes nothin'...

scoutsout: Second-hand warhorse; kicked out of class in GK2. Knows the difference between a calculated risk and a stupid gamble, but doesn't always care. Has lost more armies to culture flips than combat.

scoutsout said:
scoutsout: Second-hand warhorse; kicked out of class in GK2. Knows the difference between a calculated risk and a stupid gamble, but doesn't always care. Has lost more armies to culture flips than combat.
And also has made some brillant gambles pay off fabulously. I forget which game it was, but we had to be nice to all ladies and Joan tried to spank Scout. Scout handled it with great skill and little loss.

Sir Bugsy said:
And also has made some brillant gambles pay off fabulously. I forget which game it was, but we had to be nice to all ladies and Joan tried to spank Scout. Scout handled it with great skill and little loss.
The League of Ordinary Gentlemen...great game to read!!! I really enjoyed that. :D

Scout handled it with great skill and little loss

To give you an inside look as to how the brain of a Mistfit works when I first read this in my mind it said "Scout handled it with great skill and a little toss"

I'm thinking he gave Joan a toss in the hay... :D

ah well selective dsylexia make for more enjoyable reading for me

Welcome to the team scout

Mistfit said:
I'm thinking he gave Joan a toss in the hay... :D
:rotfl:
Actually, I gave her a nice big "hug" (completely surrounded one of her cities with assorted Modern Armor and Mech...)

IIRC, Joanie ended up in the Planetary Party Lounge with Bugsy, and was last heard dodging kitchen utensils. Meanwhile Bede took Isabella up to the cockpit to "show her his joystick"... or something like that... I somehow ended up down in the Storage/Supply with Cleo, breaking into a stash of :beer:
ah well selective dsylexia make for more enjoyable reading for me
I hope you're not agnostic as well... (do you lie awake in bed at night wondering if there is a dog? )

Top Bottom