Maps Missing?

jameswllorimer

Chieftain
Hello,

I've heard good things about this modpack so I decided to come and investigate. I've manaually downloaded and installed the files via the wikia site, and have sucessfully run the game with the interface, gameplay and AI mods.

However, and this could be me just missing the obvious, I can't seem to see the map script?!

No "Communitas Map" folder extracted from the original download and once I run the game I can't see a similarly named option in the Map options on game set-up. I've got the latest version (3.1.5) I think of the files?

What am I missing?

Hello jameswllorimer,

Welcome to the forum.

The files on the wiki site 'may' be a bit old. The absolute latest files are found as source files on GitHub, but I have posted a link to the latest builds I have here.

Assuming you did download ALL four (4) mods from the wiki site there should be four (4) mods you need to activate in the mod setup screen.

So after selecting the four mods and you move to the setup screen, the maps are now in a dropdown submenu called 'Additional' below Firaxis' standard maps that are listed first. The map is called 'Communitas' and it also has some setup options that you can can change via the 'Advanced' menu.

Thanks, I got the missing folder from the link you provided.

I've checked again on the 7zip file you I downloaded and the map files weren't in the extract. I did download from Github as well.

Anyway... it works and the maps look great!

Thanks for the speedy response.

Top Bottom