Resource icon

MapTweaker Utility (beta) - Copy/Paste/Resize Bix Files! 2016-10-05

hm, long time no posts in here...

well i want to resize a map, problem is the DLL file is no longer available....

does someone know where i can get one from?
or where i can find another programm to resize C3C maps?

Lynx-Eyed said:
Actually I think it sucks that you can't import maps from biqs to bix or bic!

Make your own map tweaker.

Anyway, could you please give a new link for the Freeimage on the first page? It doesnt work any more.
thx

OK, I've been editing my Greek map, and It looks fine in the MapTweaker, but when I open it in the editor, it looks like this:
Spoiler :

Does anyone know how to get rid of this problem?

Nope. Note: The Minimap (at the top), the terrain at the top, and the fact that if I use the fix mentioned at the beginning of the thread (brushing over terrain in the editor), everything I have added turns into Coast.

Ah, so you tried to add or change existing terrain in Map Tweaker? Then I don't know, I've never done that. I do have to use that fix when resizing maps though. :)

Well, I figured a way around the problem: basically, you just use the Map Tweaker to enlarge .biq's, and to copy parts of one .biq to another. Then, you save and make any changes in the editor manually.

Also note: DELETE ALL STARTING LOCATIONS PRIOR TO COPY/PASTING. Otherwise, it will crash in the editor.

i got a bit of a prob... i keep getting "bicx tag not present at start of file"...

I'm having the same problem.

I just downloaded the program, the dll, net and everything. I'm hoping to tweak a map from Conquests, but every time I try to open one, the error pops up.

Am I missing something?

Top Bottom