Master Spy Stuck

Vilvatiktan

Prabhu Adidhamma Bhre Jayakarta
I was Fomenting Unrest in the city of Yunqupin, which was previously a Swedish city of Jonkopping. When the loyalty reached the bottom and the city rebelled, my spy was kicked to Ayaviri's district. And until now, after Yunqupin flipped to me, the spy still stuck there. I can't move him anywhere. Is there something I can do? I love this spy so much. Thanks folks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-10 at 12.36.25 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-10 at 12.36.25 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
It happened to me as well when I was fomenting unrest in a Hungarian city, the only thing you can do is load a save before the city turned and cancel the mission.

I was Fomenting Unrest in the city of Yunqupin, which was previously a Swedish city of Jonkopping. When the loyalty reached the bottom and the city rebelled, my spy was kicked to Ayaviri's district. And until now, after Yunqupin flipped to me, the spy still stuck there. I can't move him anywhere. Is there something I can do? I love this spy so much. Thanks folks!

It happened to me as well when I was fomenting unrest in a Hungarian city, the only thing you can do is load a save before the city turned and cancel the mission.

That sucks. Have you guy reported this to 2K support?

I had this happen to me and I THINK the spy became available once the mission they were assigned expired. I could be wrong though.

If you are unaware you can go to the mission screen and cancel a mission.
If the spy is doing a mission in an invalid city I believe a cancel still works.
If it happens again and you are unmodded, provide a save.
If it’s a bug I am happy to report it if it can be reproduced and save you the hassle.

If you are unaware you can go to the mission screen and cancel a mission.
If the spy is doing a mission in an invalid city I believe a cancel still works.
If it happens again and you are unmodded, provide a save.
If it’s a bug I am happy to report it if it can be reproduced and save you the hassle.

I believe there is not a cancel mission button available, and I played that game free of mods. So I just left it there sleeping unassigned til I won scientifically. Shall I provide the save file?

I had a similar thing happen. In my Canada game, I was formenting unrest in a Sumerian city that had snuck in on my corner of the map, and after a couple of 'negotiations' with the governor and the populace, it flipped to Free City Status ... and my spy decided to go to the nearby theatre district of my own city on the border with the flipped city, I guess to celebrate a job well done.

And then I learned that spies have an ingame model, as there was my spy, standing in his business-suited glory. But I was unable to re-assign him to a city to actually use (perhaps stuck in the line for the theatre). I ended up reloading from a few turns back and once I was sure the city was going to flip, moved him on to another assignment.

Ugh. Exact same thing happened to me. Guess I'll delete the spy then.

Top Bottom