Maurice Clarett?...

Yeah, I heard that on the radio this morning and I was just overwhelmed at how utterly pathetic it is. Think about the trajectory that guy's life was on when he was a senior in high school. My heart goes out to him . . .

I don't feel sorry for him at all, apparently he got arrested with the 4 loaded rifles near one of the witnesses' houses for his first robbery. This guy needs to be locked up for a long, long time.

i have no idea what he was planning to do, but it seems as if his life just went horrible after challenging the nfl..so in that sense i feel bad, he was good player with potential, now look:(

like ummmmm (ummm?:lol:) said he is clearly unstable:)

I must say that I am not suprised this happened to a former Buckeye player.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9668741

wow jsut completely downhill

nfl.com said:
COLUMBUS, Ohio (Sept. 18, 2006) -- Former Ohio State football star Maurice Clarett agreed to plead guilty to aggravated robbery and carrying a concealed weapon. The deal would send him to prison for at least 3 1/2 years and end two criminal cases against him.

man thats just horrible one day star in college next, out of nfl and at least 3.5 years in jail :(

i guess that will teach to "mess" with the NFL:mischief:

Yea, or "mess" with putting hatchets and half an ammunitions depot in your car :p

If he feels safer in jail than out in the free world with the mob after him, I guess I would not blame him.

I have absolutely no sympathy for him. Even accepting that he was screwed by the NFL, he showed his true colors
by going completely out of control, instead of sucking it up
and getting on with his life.

I think it's hilarious. The only thing that could make it better is if I could make fun of him to his face -- with cops around anyway.

Top Bottom