Members Photos X: A perfect 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, Air Warpus is my favorite :)

Right. 'Air Warpus' is what tuned me to this channel. 'Warpus on bathroom floor' ..hmm now that left me wanting little more. Nice way to end the series man .
Say these available as a set of prints I could order? :)

Haha.. I forgot all about Air Warpus.

Hmmm now I need something fitting to end this trilogy with..

Actually ya a third print would round out a collection quite nicely. Ive decieded to redo my billards room decor. A change from "Dogs playin poker" to 'ode de la Warpuss' (translate= tribute to the Warpuss?:cool: ), shall go nicly I do say!

Mybe add a tastful 'after bar' vignette of lil sis and friends to your first 100 buyers? :mischief:

This is me on my way to an unbeaten 88 against New Zealand.

Me taken on my first day of work back on the 15th of May 2006.

Notice the bad hair and come-to-bed-eyes :rolleyes: ;)

warpus the buzzhunter

I lived that situation 3 times before.First one like yours,I woke up and noticed the white closet.
Second time I woke up and saw the white lighting from hospital.
Third time I saw my neighbours white G-string.Dude be careful;)

Well I realised that I don't actaully have many photos of myself (people just arn'y inclined to take them of me for some reason...)

But what I did find, well:

This was my attempt at looking cool... sort of

Spoiler :
[/IMG]

Here I was vehemently explaining the correct way of making a cup of tea, including ensuring there's no clumps in the sugar fropm using damp spoons, and that the sugar is dissolved correctly in the boiling water

Spoiler :

And this one, well- see "eccentric" (it's actually my top hat as well!)

Spoiler :

Well I realised that I don't actaully have many photos of myself (people just arn'y inclined to take them of me for some reason...)

But what I did find, well:

This was my attempt at looking cool... sort of

Spoiler :
[/IMG]

Here I was vehemently explaining the correct way of making a cup of tea, including ensuring there's no clumps in the sugar fropm using damp spoons, and that the sugar is dissolved correctly in the boiling water

Spoiler :

And this one, well- see "eccentric" (it's actually my top hat as well!)

Spoiler :

You look a lot like Rick Astley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom