Members Photos XII: (age/2)+7 no matter how old she acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which one of those do you have? :p

Just took this:

Me in the winter when I had short(er) hair:

I cut my hair and got a cell-phone. I'm like a member of society now.

You look very similar to how I pictured you. There's a sort of Kevin Sorbo thing going on.

Here's me grinning goofily holding my brand new nephew:

Here's just him:

He's so damned cute! Can't believe my little brother has a son!

Either you have very little sense, or very big balls. :salute

OK, that confused me, since I was expecting to see a guy, unless. :cringe: Now I don't think she is that. :mischief:

Well, a girl, obviously.

I'd just like to add that I'm actually WAY better looking than my pics portray :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MUSEKICK IS A GIRL!!!

PS: Who the hell is musekick?

It's nice to know that people notice me. :lol:

But yes; I am female and Mowque's girlfriend. That's really all anyone needs to know.

id like to add that im not better looking than in my pics, because its nigh impossible to improve on my looks, and the camera accurately portrays this.

id like to add that im not better looking than in my pics, because its nigh impossible to improve on my looks, and the camera accurately portrays this.

Hossam: keeping Creatine in business since 2005

And you're the only person I know of to post a picture of your bare chest on this sausage fest forum. But it's really not a surprise, you're part of the look at me generation, probably have a Facebook account with over 1,000 images of yourself, and probably a folder dedicated to nudes of yourself on your hard drive as well.

Hossam: keeping Creatine in business since 2005

And you're the only person I know of to post a picture of your bare chest on this sausage fest forum. But it's really not a surprise, you're part of the look at me generation, probably have a Facebook account with over 1,000 images of yourself, and probably a folder dedicated to nudes of yourself on your hard drive as well.

actually i barely ever use facebook and have only one photo of me on it( an old at that) , you can add me if you dont believe me....
and i dont have naked pics of me on my hard drive.
btw, whats creatine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom