Memory leak when doing "New Game" constantly

I have noticed this running XP Pro- but I have to New Game probably at least 20 times before this happens.

I just started playing conquests and in one game after about 5 moves, I got the low resources message and game crashed. No other programs were on in the background and I have 512 mb ram

Yes, often after playing conquests, i get messages regarding the size of my virtual memory. The system slows down hugely during this process.
I have XP home, and 512 MB memory

I have the same problem, when I had only 128mb ram it took many tries just to load the game. Now with 384mb ram it's much better but if I try to open a program immediatley after closing conquests it says there isn't enough memory, but doesn't crash. (win 98)

I get the "cannot allocate video buffer" occasionally, and I don't have an integrated card. It starts with buttons and icons disappearing, and that's when I shut it down and restart it.

I know that in discussion's of Dianthus' Mapfinder utility, she has it built in to restart conquests every X number of times, for exactly this reason, I believe. I know she(?) is running some 3.2ghz machine, so I think it's just a glitch with the game.

Top Bottom