Merging FFH2 and the Earth 1000 AD Scenario

OzzyKP

Emperor
I love FFH2 and I love the 1000 AD Scenario, so I decided to combine the two.

Sadly, I've hit a snag, I'm not sure what I missed, but it crashes on me when I try to start a game. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• Erebus1000AD Test.zip
    48.6 KB · Views: 102
Looks like you have some invalid terrain or something along those lines. I get the following errors when trying to load your map with my debug DLL.

Code:
Assert Failed

File:  CvPlot.cpp
Line:  4804
Expression:  eRiverDir == CARDINALDIRECTION_WEST || eRiverDir == CARDINALDIRECTION_EAST || eRiverDir == NO_CARDINALDIRECTION

----------------------------------------------------------

Code:
Assert Failed

Line:  1842
Expression:  getTerrainType() != NO_TERRAIN

Code:
Assert Failed

File:  CvGlobals.cpp
Line:  1161
Expression:  eTerrainNum > -1
Code:
Assert Failed

Line:  1810
Expression:  getTerrainType() != NO_TERRAIN

Code:
Assert Failed

File:  CvArtFileMgr.cpp
Line:  180
Expression:  false
Message:  get##name##ArtInfo: ŒŸ|?¾¾ŒŸ|=6>/ߓŸ„=·w¿ÿ“?Œ#¡-©_œ?“ªª:¨?œÿ›Õ¿__œß‹2ªdn¿ƒŸ|渲JŸŒÿsyœ§/¿¤?Œ)ªêœÿsìrÓVßk¿C¸$†.Ÿ›?lw¯#
?”Ÿ‹Šâ»¦¿›ßLÊúúÚl¿k~Zxø_¤Ÿ{õµ-Ÿ¤œ‹€à_””hjjV”¿‹pèè꿋ÿk|zzztÿc////|ÿsàêêêtÿs¿½¯ÿƒt¯¯¯½„ÿ{ºº¾ª”„œßƒx~^^ßsdpøøøl?d^~êàl?d=·ïÿ?ttU	*`ŸŒÿsµ?/_´?t\Zzê_tßkßÿhx¿‹¿s	-Ÿ“?l^x`à¿kŸd(#»_‹?t¦¸óùŸ‹Ÿd~ú¸à¿sl9§¯ž_kßc˜rÍ5?sßSÞsí·c_\¢/¦_dc·¿ã)lßkŸ+¶?|¿l$¸zî|¿tŒþÙg?„¿t®ÜRë?„Ÿtê«/ý_„¿t
$˜Œ¿„º{ï¿_”¿Œ8Óq?”¿Œõ÷Ø{?”¿Œï_”ÿ|î¶ØâŒÿ„hξ›”…ò{ý¿Œ?}
.¤šß„Ÿ|¶‡‚¿„„úþzûŒŸ„ßÝÝ?„¿t)ª&¦ß‹|¿ÿ9¯ŸŠŸ|ýÿÿþ¿‹ßk®®¦¦ŸƒßsâbBÊ_ƒ¿{Óûýý¿ƒŸ{ÿï»?ÿƒ{ÿîèÿŸƒ¿{ÿ^_¿{ßs°àÀˆŸ{ÿ{**&©ßƒŸ{‹²2¿“ÿƒ¸¼¸²?¤¿‹O{{ûߓÿ{òpè¬ß‹ÿƒ_ÿÿÿƒÿ{ª¨€Œÿcêjjj„¿s©«ªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª„ÿ{ªªªª¿‡?‚ÿÿ¿ÿ_†ÿ‚?ý~ÿßb…ª’¢¦?’¿Tòå?Ÿ??cÏÿWßt¿b®z©
?ƒ~®ˆjŠÿ”Ÿz¡j4®_²…_ü﵋…jª–ßsòߟï}Ÿ’¦b©Ÿ²ÿTï7ß~Ÿ|¿jª:¥*?‚ßtÿü÷ß±?ÿÿç/«ß«*žê~?{ÿW?ïÿu_cñÿ\¿?{enŠ®_šß|_üãïߔ߂èªÙ¨?ªÿŒßÿãý´¿C£ã«ã_‹ÿ„Š¢*ÖrÿlÿËÿnÿZß?ÿZ?mP¦*‚b¿\ÿ;÷¿ÿlßif?¢°zßt³ï׿¬ÿaŠêŽê_¤¿šŠ*šº©ÿœû»÷Ÿ¬¿©¨ª‹ª‰ß„ýïþÝ?„:ºªâš?eRwÿý³eßZý|ÿŸz¿kUT]D’ßtÿþý??®¿Š÷ÿû_²ÿ”õï7|ÿ¤?‚Ú¹Žª?{Ÿe–ª‚j_¬ßS|Ü|ÿ?“ßmh¨º«Ÿº¿|ÿÏ÷ߟ¢ÅýÛ_Ÿ_“ûsß¿Ÿ‹ßïçâ߂nꪂßjÿ]ºjªŽ¿m[ìÿw¿ÿkÿËþ{¥{ß%Î’ÿŒÿŒÿ_‹ÿTj‚ª«_]¿r*š¢ªßjÿeڎ¶uqªª«¨Œk¨š§ªÿ‡zÿßïÿÿ”zŠê¦ú«¿tóó‡Þšß|ÿÎÿ¿•k_ßÇ{ßbe&ªªŸzÿF¸¢ª®?ecOÿÞïŸ}ŸsÎÿñÿ…?zªh
ªÿ”?‚«jº
_¬?ƒ‰ŽúŠ?“ßujª*Ÿ?cÞçózÿdíÏÿߌÿ;ªb¢ª?½[ÿþÿÿÿŒZ.‚¢mßaªÿ‚ªr_eý»ýß}kí÷dÿ߄?‚ª©˜èŸœ_’ªÖª¿œŠ¢X
Š?–Ÿ‚ú^ÿ=¾ßbÿy߾߂¿}誂µlc was not found

hell terrain ?
oups, you meant what is "IN BTS" but not in FFH ?
.... no idea.
maybe tundra or ice or swamp are defined / named differently ?

hell terrain ?
oups, you meant what is "IN BTS" but not in FFH ?
.... no idea.
maybe tundra or ice or swamp are defined / named differently ?

I'll take a look, but yea, it seems strange that anything would be causing issues to convert a map from BTS to FFH2. I thought it would be pretty straight forward. I replaced all the units, all the cities, all the bonuses, civs and leaders with FFH ones and then... it didn't work. :(

I just recently read somewhere that in FFH some terrains like "snow" or some other are in fact sub-classes of the "tundra" terrain, and are called <terrain>terrain_tundra<terrain> or something. Indeed, it seems terrain are hardcoded in base civ while FFH has a few odd terrains that are not in based civ.
you'll have to ask some modders about that.

Top Bottom