Middle Earth NES

Just in case:

Orders:
Increase Education.
Use army to expand in all direction, that is the best way to stop the evil from growing, by taking the land by ourself

Orders:
- Create UU: Oliphant Rider (grows by 10?)
- Raise 300 Infantry.
- Try to increase economy.
- Atempt to expand to northwest to take control over Umbar before these parasitical pirates will take it for themselves.

-grow economy by digging gold
-build tunnels to the north, expanding my territory

Update will start in 5 minutes. Anyone that won't give orders by than will have his country not added.

You mean will not have his country added, right?

I have only Map to do...
There is time to give orders people, map and little update story left to do...

Rohan Orders-
Grow economy by planting more farms for the people.
Send riders to the east.
I want my army to be of horsemen, do what you need to do to make it that way.

Wait, you have just the map left to do, or both the map and the little update story?

Year 1350
Harad use too much money and their economy is dropping bellow 0! It will take 2 turns to return to 1, and until than army, education and everything else will go down by half every turn.

Countries are built around the world.

Rohan change to horseman and their army shrinks, Economy on the other hand grows.

Gondor grows it's lands and it's still NPC people!

OOC I BELIVE it's all.
New NPC and RACES will be shown next update! (Ents ;) )
Also I will add main towers of today...

Map will most likly won't work... I hope it will...

Naturally, the map doesn't work. Are you sure you can't attach it?

I didn't got 1 set of orders even for a WHOLE day. Does that mean no one wanna play this?

No, it means that most people aren't online in the same time you are.

Story:

Khalid was obviously mad with the failing economy. Madder then before. The only two good news were that he was not Gondor's only enemy and that the people didn't rebel.

What was that enemy? Ah yes, the Witch King of Angamar. Could be useful...

Orders:

- Expand with all army to north and northwest while I still have one.

That's all I really can do currently, right?

To: the Witch King of Angamar.

Hail Angamar! Haradrim and the Nazgul and their minions have a very good common ground, as I've heard - we all agree that Gondor should be burned to the ground. While the Haradrim economy is damaged, it will recover soon, but it will recover even quicker with your aid. My offer is an alliance in exchange for 1 economy point (EP). This will be beneficiary for us all, since the faster I can train more troops, the faster will they come to fight Gondor. And they SHALL come!

Orders:
UU=Elven Archers, better and more expensive archer
Increase economy.
Expand, West and East.

I said Rhunians as my country, that's the "Land of Rhun", off in the east, near the lake.
Sorry about the orders.

This turn: Expand north, increase economy.

UU: Mage. (I have backup. "Normal" sorcerers came from the east, Wizards came from Valinor.)

Tossi, great if I can have a talk with you, my AIM is LordCircon.

Ack, double post. Can't delete it.

The dwarves of Khazad-dum contiued to dig gold and mithril in the misty mountains and the nation grew and grew.

Orders:

Grow economy
Dig more tunnels to the north.

Well, do that, but it'll take two turns, right?

And where is the answer on my diplo?

Top Bottom