Middle East PBEM

Yeah, I had the same understanding. And I don't see anything wrong with that. But for some reason the word is loaded with negativity.

Yeah, I had the same understanding. And I don't see anything wrong with that. But for some reason the word is loaded with negativity.

Same with Communism and Feminism really.

hey guys,

well, i know, i read the messege but i thought id anwer a day after, but i had some issues.

too bad, i really wanna play with you guys,

since you guys didnt play so much......maybe you wanna restart? if not its fine, maybe we can start a parallel game with me?

thanks anyway people.

nice to see you guys debating zionisem and such, on israel...where i live. trust me, dont belive all you see and hear about us.

@Keldath please PM me your email for faster communication. Before we do anything we need to make mod working for you in MP mode. Afterwards you can replace me and I will start another game with Knoedel maybe.
Or we can just wait for much more complex Iran Iraq mod.

Well, what is the status of Iran-Iraq mod? Stolenrays promised me it will be ready like one year ago. Sometimes its better to have something simple that works and gradually add new features.

Stolenrays did you get your turn?

Do you mean .. you get no notifications from PBEM tracker or from these forums? The main thing is PBEM tracker -- it is essential you get updates from that site. We would need to contact admin at pbemtracker dot com in order to fix it. Thanks for uploading your turn :goodjob: In the second post I have updated game info briefing just for your civs: you situation is not very straightforward ;)

Me either, so I just check thread manually :) As for the tracker -- please teach your Inbox to embrace emails from that great service!

does it mean you want to quit after playing 1 turn? it requires like 15 minutes ever other 5-6 days.

Also keep in mind the first turn usually takes the longest time in scenario games

And ... we won't sit in trenches, hiding from bombardment! First Israeli General David "Mickey" Marcus scored spectacular victory in daring raid into the Egypt-occupied Gaza killing a Machine Gunner! Unfortunately Jordanian forces blockading Western Jerusalem were able to retaliate against IDF division in Central Israel, which was trying to lift the siege. Our first win and our first lost days after Declaration of Independence!

...very, very lucky attack... risking your general in a single attack with 19% odds and winning...

Egyptian army doesn't have such luck, haven't launched any assault, and stayed behind their defensive trenches, in Gaza.

"Mickey" Marcus and IDF had couple of more victories this turn against Jordanian troops -- inspiring new Great General (Aluf, Hebrew: אלוף, lit. "champion" ) to arise among the ranks of newborn Israeli military. He immediately joined the government (got deleted) to transform Israel from Representation (Parliamentary Democracy) to Universal Suffrage (strong Presidential Democracy allowing President to spend gold and rush buy things via governmental tenders).

Jewish Lobby abroad was very active soliciting donations. Golda Meir inspired Golda-n Age :goodjob: encouraging Israelis to work twice as hard for the victory of nascent state!

Meanwhile Britain is awaiting the results of recent elections for the leaders of UN and Arab League. Some Oromo Warrior guerilla activity was registered in Sudan!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 132
Please be aware that stolenrays has retired from the game citing personal issues. I will be replacing him while Imp. Knoedel will be the new Jewish and Western leader!

GPS to Rodrigo

I have taken a look at the save and I really really really would like to stay in Representation.

Also why the heck has the Eastern Block Serfdom and Paganism?

Paganism is the civic which does not provide any bonus from religion and therefor represents atheism. Serfdom is how it feels to work in kolkhoz right after war.

If you are so insistent, here -- play it the way you like . I will replay my Eastern Block, and I will ask Rodrigo not to play his current turn :aargh:

Top Bottom