Military Advisor

Excellent. Thanks guys. Does it close the window and open the diplomacy dialog when you right-click a leader as well? I was only able to get that to work for some leaderheads in the Foreign Advisor. I didn't know if it was just me or IconGrid that was getting in the way.

It did when I just tested it. Not 5 minutes ago. Yes, ruff testing code - who would have thought!

Just one note: I am getting this...

and I don't know why. I cannot find the source of the problem. It happens when you scroll down the list in SitRep.

It looks like IconGrid doesn't play nicely with StackedBar. I noticed that once you scroll down, scrolling up doesn't move the stacked bars. I haven't played a game requiring me to scroll in a while, so that problem may be fixed.

It looks like IconGrid doesn't play nicely with StackedBar. I noticed that once you scroll down, scrolling up doesn't move the stacked bars. I haven't played a game requiring me to scroll in a while, so that problem may be fixed.

I'm using your SVN's so it's the latest update. It does not appear fixed.

Can you upload a save with enough leaders to cause this issue. I will take a look.

Thanks. I've fixed the problems. One thing to note is that Huayna Capac says he has a worst enemy (-4, you have traded with my WE) but when you hover over everyone else, none of them are his worst enemy (if so, then how have you traded with his WE - confusing). Do you know everyone in this game? Answer: No. You know 13 and there are 14 opponents remaining. Thus the issue with the the mis-aligned entries. I'll update the SVN.

I'll take a look at the WE part.

I have a fix. How do I commit it under a code freeze?

See my thoughts on this in the Development thread. I think these fixes should go in. We can test this sucker, the packaging process, etc. for the next few days. Then we can package one last time with these tiny fixes and do a quick test on that, just to make sure it packaged right.

Two suggestions:

- a minor wording issue: 'optional' is an incorrect term in the column where AI leaders that other AI leaders could declare war on if asked are indicated. 'Potential' is a better term,

- and although it may take a bit of work, the threat level should take into account if you have the lowest power rating.

Although it may take a bit of work, the threat level should take into account if you have the lowest power rating.

It currently factors in the power rating of each AI. Are you suggesting that it apply a separate penalty across the board (heighten the threat level for every AI) if you have the lowest power rating?

The problem with that is you can only know that if you have spent enough on espionage to see everyone's demographics. We could certainly test for that and apply an added factor, but I am rarely in that boat (can see all demographics) until later in the game and have a much higher power rating than nearly everyone else.

In any case, what factor would you suggest? Perhaps even a special warning text at the top of the screen: "You're in danger of being dog-piled!" :)

Top Bottom