Miltary Stats!

Agree with Niklas.

And I recall from trades with AI that neither of the capitals have to be on a landmass with the other's town to allow the trade... :hmm:

So imo if we had a town on former GONG land it should be perfectly enough to be able to trade.

Lets get a deal for workers using a FREE gongland base to exchange workers but rush an airbase there in the same turn, airlift a SOD and just beat the crap out of them :ar15: :D

We could do the same thing to SABER :mischief:

But if they played it right, they also should have lots of GONG slaves already available... :rolleyes:

Because we had so many units they were only able to take half our cities and thus not take our workers. Gong joined basically all workers to the cities and drafted like crazy and we even took out a huge stack of workers on the last turn before we retired :lol:. Feudalism was really nice for us there :lol:

Because we had so many units they were only able to take half our cities and thus not take our workers. Gong joined basically all workers to the cities and drafted like crazy and we even took out a huge stack of workers on the last turn before we retired :lol:. Feudalism was really nice for us there :lol:
I would have rush-built those slaves in captured towns, even disbanding them to get rid of that unknown amount of drafting and whipping unhappiness hidden in those ruins... or just simply razing them... :evil:

Just keep one town (size one with a scientist forever) alive to concentrate the whole continent's unhappiness for eternity. :sad:
But they did not rebuild those towns. :p

:bump: A suggestion or request: Would you please put the unit names in the last column as well as the first?

I updated the stats.

Aside for the predictable tank builds, I noted that Free has increased their worker force to 36 along with their 16 settlers. Free has also increased their transport fleet to 10 and built some sams. This surely seems like an invasion force to me, with free building up continent in no time, like they did with Gong-land. The question is where are they gonna invade and how?

Thanks Yilar! :salute:

If FREE would just go ahead and invade Saber, our life would get easier...
We'd have some new problems, sure. But I don't think Chamnix & co. will go down easily.

My guess would be that they already know, everyone has espionage and Saber has most likely stolen techs from Free earlier, so they probably have a spy on them, heck I imagine everyone having a spy on everyone at this point.

Yilar, could you update your table in the opening post? :please:

We might scratch the older turns (<250) - or export them to different tables - and arrange the new table with the latest turn's stats on the leftmost column so one spots changes immediately?

I think it is very important at this stage to monitor any significant change of our opponents' strength - and we are all quite unaware of their development... :sleep:

I for myself did not download or open a save for - twenty turns? :dunno:

I will look into it when I get some spare time. You are probably right, it would make more sense if the new turns would appear on the left instead of right. Problem is that it is rather time consuming to make since everything has to be done manually.

If we were just starting this game I'd suggest a team account whose posts could be edited by every member... :rolleyes:

Bt for this game: Thanks for your effort :thumbsup:

Don't we already have a team gmail?? We could just use a google doc that's only open to the team members... (or so I think) ;)

any recent numbers about our enemies' strength?

any recent numbers about our enemies' strength? :confused:

Top Bottom