[Mini]Fear and Loathing in Hollywood: An Experimental Mafia [In-Play]

With the game over, I would like to point out that I was voted for a grand total of zero times, despite the fact that you had two lynches per day/night phase. Everyone else got at least one vote, but not me. Not once.

do you send in orders at end of night or the start of night/immediately post lynch?

At any point during the night, though I could always change.

For instance, I started out night two recruiting BSmith, then saw he was getting votes in the QT and switched to Sprig.

:(

If that had happened I probably would have won. Oh well. Almost all of this game was random voting as we had zero info to go off of. I'm surprised more didn't use the night voting function.

I don't think everyone knew about it. As Kennigit and I mentioned, it wasn't really made clear that that link was an actual QT link and not back to the thread and we didn't realize night voting was a thing until after we lynched KingMorgan.

Yeah, night voting wasn't clear at all. The only place it was mentioned was a brief, vague allusion to it in the Role PM (below) that was really easy to miss. Nothing in the rules or game thread.

MartinLuther said:
You are a Mafioso, you and your teammates (Kennigit, Darth Feather, Sprig, choxorn, BSmith1068, Zack, spaceman98, KingMorgan, SouthernKing, and JoanK) meet at night at the Warehouse Floor where you vote for who gets killed during the night. Careful though, there are traitors amongst you.

Victory Conditions:

All traitors are dead.

Defeat Conditions:

The amount of traitors is larger than the amount of mafioso.

Which makes me wonder: Martin, for stats purposes, should I count the game as having ended after day three or night three (basically, is SouthernKing dead and what alignment is Kennigit?)

Night 3, SouthernKing is dead, and I forgot to put up Kennigit's alignment, I'll do that right now.

I don't think everyone knew about it. As Kennigit and I mentioned, it wasn't really made clear that that link was an actual QT link and not back to the thread and we didn't realize night voting was a thing until after we lynched KingMorgan.

Yeah, night voting wasn't clear at all. The only place it was mentioned was a brief, vague allusion to it in the Role PM (below) that was really easy to miss. Nothing in the rules or game thread.

Well, that was probably incompetence on behalf of the host. :blush:

PMs:

Mafia:

You are a Mafioso, you and your teammates (Kennigit, Darth Feather, Sprig, choxorn, BSmith1068, Zack, spaceman98, KingMorgan, SouthernKing, and JoanK) meet at night at the Warehouse Floor where you vote for who gets killed during the night. Careful though, there are traitors amongst you.

Victory Conditions:

All traitors are dead.

Defeat Conditions:

Traitors:

You are a Mafioso, you and your teammates (Kennigit, Darth Feather, Sprig, choxorn, BSmith1068, Zack, spaceman98, KingMorgan, SouthernKing, and JoanK) meet at night at the Warehouse Floor where you vote for who gets killed during the night. AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO THINK!!!

You’re actually the Traitor. You are tired of your fellow villains trying to take over the world, hiring terrible henchmen, and always saying your secret plan to the good guy. It’s absolutely disgusting. But there is something that appeals more to these people than being evil, money. Every night, you may bribe (or convert) someone to be part of your conspiracy to take down the other evil doers.

You can meet with your co-conspirators here.

Victory Conditions:

Defeat Conditions:

All traitors are dead.

Recruitment:

You accepted a bribe to be part of the Traitor Conspiracy. Your QT is here: here. Your fellow members are (insert cultists here). Even though, you're a traitor now doesn't mean you shouldn't post in the Mafia QT
Just switch your victory conditions and defeat conditions.

Top Bottom