Mini mod of mods 2 new***

dreadknought

timelord
Here are 2 new mini-mod zips . The first edits values for the heroic epic buildings in the Realism Invictus 3.1 version. The purpose of the value edits is too decrease the military production bonus, mostly in half or more for most civs. I believe based on my own gameplay this speeds up turns in the late-game. In addiction I did the values in a way that I think enhances world-map play, and mostly adds an additional positive for building the various heroic epics. I greatly appreciate Walter H. for his encouraging me to add these and of course the immense work of the true modders who made Realism Invictus so great!

Path for the first is ..cv4 folder/beyond the sword/mods/realism invictus/assets/xml/buildings

2nd zip is value edits for few of the resources, basically in a nut-shell it adds 1 food for wheat/rice/fish/crab/oysters to bring them on par with potatoes,corn,pigs ect. and removes the minus 1 shield pen. for mining gold/silver/gems/iron, there may be a couple other small edits. Um a -1 health for plantation on tobacco no disrespect to smokers intended[pimp]

Path is..civ4 folder/beyond the sword/mods/realism invictus/assets/xml/terrain

So you unzip to the correct path and it overwrites those files, backup a clean copy of the mod first please.

Attachments

• National_Wonders_CIV4BuildingInfos.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Terrain.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 77
Mainly did this for total war games where you cant trade with any AI civs. Zip is added to first mini-mod page.

I'm using all of your baby-mods until 3.2 comes out. Should be quite interesting. Thanks for your hard work, man.

Baby Mods, :lol:, that was really a funny way to put it, liked it, Yes I do hope you like them and appreciate any feedback, it didnt take too long to do each one, nothing compared to the huge amount of time they spent doing the original.

Quick note in current total war game Rome got up to size 20 city with the resource mini-mod.

Have added a file mini-mod seige engine beta file

Top Bottom