Minimod

results will vary with different civs avatars, but it sounds like you used Amurites, and theirs (and Sheaims) Avatars are Adepts, so they can learn other spheres, also Amurites is a Elemental so i don't think its considered alive, so thatll affect what things will work on it.

you can get the following promotions on your avatar by sacrificing another unit who has these to it:
Channeling2
Channeling3
Summoning
Sorcery
Divine

if you get channeling2, and sorcery (and/or summoning and/or divine) you can get level2 spells and if you get channeling3 you can get level3 spells.

MultiMod19
just fixed it so khazads avatar gets guerilla2 instead of dwarf, since dwarf wont work with elemental, same for elves, for malakim had to remove elemental because theres no non-racial promo for desert double moves; also switched the free promotion with raw mana to Magic Resistance instead of Enchanted Blade.

results will vary with different civs avatars, but it sounds like you used Amurites, and theirs (and Sheaims) Avatars are Adepts, so they can learn other spheres, also Amurites is a Elemental so i don't think its considered alive, so thatll affect what things will work on it.

you can get the following promotions on your avatar by sacrificing another unit who has these to it:
Channeling2
Channeling3
Summoning
Sorcery
Divine

if you get channeling2, and sorcery (and/or summoning and/or divine) you can get level2 spells and if you get channeling3 you can get level3 spells.

Govannon did not work, as you predicted. But Oggie is now developing nicely, thank to a little Adept factory I set up with a Command Post and Cave of Ancestors that spits out a 12EP sacrificial unit every other turn.

Found an error when using this mod and spawning the infernals.
Now I edited CIV4UnitInfos.xml to give Hyborem a small chance to spawn a Mane after combat and the same to the Avatar of Agares.
However now when I try to summon them or a turn or two after they're summoned I get this error:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "CvEventInterface", line 23, in onEvent
  File "CvEventManager", line 194, in handleEvent
  File "CvEventManager", line 414, in onBeginGameTurn
  File "CustomFunctions", line 126, in doMapTurn
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception
ERR: Python function onEvent failed, module CvEventInterface
So I saw you hadn't changed CustomFunctions but is it possible it's linked to a change in CvEventManager?

I can supply the savegame if you'd like?

i dont think that has to do with anything ive done, as ive not touched c++ (getting 4 errors when i try to compile FfH SDK heh), and didnt change anything in handleEvent or onBeginGameTurn.
I did play around with removing or adding your terrain files and without them the error wasn't there and with them it was.
If I were to venture a guess I'd say some function that handles plot assignment in regards to switching to hell or not got a little error in it. And that would make it a python error.
However I'm a bit surprised it's only been me getting this problem so it is possible it's a fault on my end.
Would be great if you could supply a log or similar to tell what changes were made to the terrain files so I can have a look at my system and see if I can find anything.

But then again perhaps patch G and Multimod 20 will have sorted my problem out.

FYI: After 50+ turns it appears that the minimod is compatible with MagisterMod.

I have made several changes to EventManager, so the mods aren't fully compatible.

The Infernals will have smaller cities, fewer free buildings, Manes/Angels won't come from Empyrean/Council of Esus units, the main effect of the Death III spell won't work, Azers/Fire Elementals won't cast Ring of Flames when they die, Mokkas Caudron will still make flesh golems instead of strong skeletons, etc.

But it makes sense that it wouldn't give any actual errors.

Patch G, MM 20:

When I switch to Hyborem, the game crashes on the next autosave. If that's not the exact next turn, I can save manually before that but it then crashes when I try to load that save.

I thought I'd resurrect this thread to ask about Multimod for .32. I really got a kick out of those Avatars and such.

Top Bottom