Minotaurs

Nomad or What

Wayfarer
Supporter
Minotaur series. New units will be added as they are made available. Source art from FFH II mod.

Completed:

Minotaur Swordsman, uses longswordsman animations and effects.

Anticipated:

Minotaur Archer
Minotaur Berserker (uses battleaxes and headbutt custom animations)
New skin with "longhorn" style horns (for all units)

Please feel free to provide feedback or requests.

Now that is a awesome slab of beef (Sorry, I had to lol)

Seriously though, I really dig this unit model. How possible would it be to make a dual-wielding Minotaur with clubs? For some reason I can just picture this big bull standing there, a club in each hand, wearing some sort of chain mail kilt of sorts, and eyes just bloodshot as if he is ready to charge in for battle.

:rockon:

Any chance the rest of them will see the light of day?
I would love to see more Minotaurs, specially with darker skin.

I have a lot on my plate right now and it is a lazy summer, but if you have a specific request I can prioritize it. Darker skin should just be an easy re-skin; loincloth, dual clubs, etc. as requested in earlier posts might not get any attention for a while unless they are for a specific purpose and are needed.

I would love to complete all of my series but due to time constraints I have to prioritize them by demand, so if you have a specific need in mind I can certainly give this some priority for you.

That's very kind of you, thanks. :)

To be honest, the Minotaur I need will only be used in my fourth pack to Warlords BattleCiv, which I have no idea when I'll start, so it is not a priority.
If you are taking on requests, though, I would like to know if you have anything in the works that is similar or can act as a replacement to this unit (a daemon):

Spoiler :
demon-1.jpg
Daemon_Daemon.jpg

To avoid a double post in the future, I'll leave a few images of the Minotaur I'll need as well:

Spoiler :
warlords-battlecry-ii-1.jpg
minotaurs-1.jpg
minotaur-1.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Thank you very much.

Well, I tried to avoid double posting, but it didn't work. :lol:
Is the Minotaur Berserker on your queue? :D

I think I can manage it; I need a better base model for the minotaur so that I can progress it like I did the goblin/orc lineups.

Top Bottom