[Mobile] Game restarting

kaltorak

Emperor
Each time I "minimize" the app, to answer a whatsapp or whatever, the game needs to restart. This is VERY annoying. Happens to a few games, but most games can be just "minimized" and resumed

I have a Samsung galaxy Note 9. It loads a basic game from the single player menu,faster than my PS4 pro, for a general example. Launching the app is a long wait, and this is OP's area of the problem that I am also experiencing. As we in the one-more-turn world are no strangers to knowing what the difference between a laggy game using a heavy program, or if something is actually flawed and needs to be fixed.

I'm impressed that the game runs as 'seemless' as it does from PC to PS4, and this does look pretty good on my phone. But we're talking 3-5 minutes to load, or in this case, reopen a closed tab... and that is the thin line between HARDWARE and SOFTWARE.

TLDR: I I have the same issue, and I think there could be a better way of juggling the app within the android phones programming and processing power. Otherwise, this Game actually loads faster than my PS4 does lol. So that even makes things more frustrating

Top Bottom