[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

I uninstall both warlords and civ 4, and still get the error when I've launched the regular civ 4. I still got the error and I got pissed off and cuss like a sailor cause of this error that won't let me play. I uninstalled it again and waiting for a solution to fix this.

I uninstall both warlords and civ 4, and still get the error when I've launched the regular civ 4. I still got the error and I got pissed off and cuss like a sailor cause of this error that won't let me play. I uninstalled it again and waiting for a solution to fix this.

Weird. If you can't play normal Civ4 then I dont think I can help you. May want to try deleting your CustomAssets directory. It's possible something in there is causing problems.

Patch "a" is linked in the first post. It won't break save games and fixes the following issues:

1. Fixed a CtD checking for panther cages during carnival escapes.
2. Fixed a CtD when building Yvain the Woodelf.
3. Form of the Titan now plays the correct movie.
4. Nationhood correctly gives +1 happiness with Bannor Training Yards.
5. Treants spawned from Ancient Forests start with Summoned 3.

Finally some Sheaim art eh? I know at least one of my friends will be delighted to hear that, as long as he's been complaining about the lack thereof. :lol:

greet him from me and say i am sorry that i couldnt produce more than those 4 before i started work on the 4 Horsemen ;) but be patient, i have enough ideas for all :)

Patch "b" is linked in the first post. It won't break save games and it contains the following fixes:

1. Correctly hooked up the movie for Purge the Unfaithful.
2. Correctly hooked up the Domination and Cultural victory movies.
3. Fixed the CtD when attacking with a Skull Catapult.
4. Fixed Angel upgrades.
5. Fixed the CtD caused by Nature's Revolt.
6. Reversed the Altar and Mastery videos, I had them backwards.

greet him from me and say i am sorry that i couldnt produce more than those 4 before i started work on the 4 Horsemen ;) but be patient, i have enough ideas for all :)

Hehe. I am quite confident he will be more than pleased simply to know they are being worked on now. :D And they look good, I have to say. Though I am a little curious about the theme, they seem rather.. Uncivilized? Bad choice of words, I know, we don't exactly expect them to look like a refined and genteel lot, they do want to destroy the world and all.. But more's the point, they look kind of like a bunch of angry natives. Wicked angry natives, but still. Either way, it shall be interesting to see how it comes along! :goodjob:

Kael,

Hey, I don't know if you are the right person on your team to ask but your is the only name I know off the top of my head ... although all of you are very much heroes to me... Which leads me to my question. I just updated from v21 to v23 and noticed that the song for the order that goes something like "we are the heroes now" wasn't in the soundtrack folder. Is it gone or am I just looking in the wrong place. Any idea? I just went to my v21 folder and couldn't find it there.

That happens sometimes, either go directly to the Gameflood link, or logout of CFC and download as a guest.

Top Bottom