[MOD] Medieval: Conquests

I glad to hear that M:C is still under development. I already changed a lot of XML files from this mod to adapt it to my needs. Civics, science, units, buildings etc. I added small icons to all science and added more researches. Much more buildings become allowable only after research, same for professions, promotions. I do not know how AI handle all this, but I play Hot seats so it is not important for me. Anyway AI is super slow in researches. Looking forward to merge M:C with nice features from WTP. But M:C will be the best mod forever or until some other mod will add science. Science make a big difference.

I glad to hear that M:C is still under development. I already changed a lot of XML files from this mod to adapt it to my needs. Civics, science, units, buildings etc. I added small icons to all science and added more researches. Much more buildings become allowable only after research, same for professions, promotions. I do not know how AI handle all this, but I play Hot seats so it is not important for me. Anyway AI is super slow in researches. Looking forward to merge M:C with nice features from WTP. But M:C will be the best mod forever or until some other mod will add science. Science make a big difference.
Alpaya, WTP? What's your mod called?
You might want to add the WTP link to your signature so we can find it easily and try it.

Top Bottom