MOD of "A Song of Ice and Fire": Tywin Lannister Leads the Westerlands and Robert Baratheon Leads th

FurionHuang

Warlord
Hey it's been quite a while since I released Eddard Stark. This project took me ridiculously long time because I tried a lot of new things: lua script for civ and leader traits, 3D animated leaders, and UIunit controls.

Title_IMG_RT.jpg

**Special thanks to my Chinese buddies Kcucumber for idea/lua scripting discussion and Chinese localization. To Entarogan for 2D graphics contribution.
**Many thanks to @Deliverator , @sukritact and @Gedemon for various support. This project can't finish without your helps!

This Mod adds Leaders Tywin Lannister of the Westerlands and Robert Baratheon of the Stormlands to standard gameplay.
Tywin Lannister and Robert Baratheon are characters in the fantasy A Song of Ice and Fire (original story of HBO show Game of Thrones, AKA GoT), the heads of House Lannister and Baratheon.

Intro_RT.jpg

Tywin Lannister
Civilization Trait: Hear Me Roar.
All Mines over resources yield +2 Gold. Completing Mines over resources triggers culture bomb even if the adjacent tiles are already 4 or more tiles away from city. 20% discount to all Gold purchases.
Leader Trait: Hammer and Anvil.
+10 Combat Strength to Melee and Anti-Cavalry units when defending. +50% Flanking Bonus to Light and Heavy Cavalry units. +5 Combat Strength to Ranged and Siege units when attacking wounded unit.

Robert Baratheon
Civilization Trait: Ours Is the Fury.
+100% Production when building Ancient Walls, Medieval Walls and Renaissance Walls. Self founded cities grant Ancient Walls immediately even without Masonary Technology. Ancient Walls yield extra +1 Culture, Medieval Walls yield extra +2 Culture, and Renaissance Walls yield extra +4 Culture. +10 City Defense Strength with walls.
Leader Trait: The Usurper.
Upon major civilization city conquered by Robert Baratheon, grant a free Technology or Civic that the conquered city owner already has and is available to Robert Baratheon.

Unique Districts, Buildings and Units
Tywin_UDUU.jpg

Unique District: Sellswords Camp.
A district unique to Westerlands replacing Encampment. +2 Gold bonus if adjacent to a Commercial Hub district. +1 Great Merchant point for each citizen working on Sellswords Camp.
Unique Units: Sellswords.
The Westerlands' unique Medieval era units. Randomly spawn Swordsman, Pikeman or Marksman on purchase and can move instantly. Combat victories provide Gold equal to 75% of the Combat Strength of the defeated unit.
Robert_UBUU.jpg

Unique Building: Jousting Arena.
A building unique to Stormlands replacing Stable. Other than standard Stable yields, Jousting Arena provides extra +1 Amenity and Pastures in the territory of cities with Jousting Arena gain +2 Culture. [NEWLINE]May not be built in an Encampment district that already has a Barracks.
Unique Unit: Squire.
The Stormlands' unique support unit. Provide +9 Combat Strength and +1 Movement to Warrior and Swordsman in the same tile.
*Note that Squire will change the appearance of Warrior and Swordsman into mounted upon entering into formation. The unit will flicker for about 0.5s and you will see the mounted version. Also once exiting the formation with a Squire, Warrior and Swordsman unit will change back on foot.

Find it on Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1270153998

Enjoy and have a good conquest!

it'd be nice if you could upload it here as well! great work on the assets

although Tywin's face looks a bit... uncanny?

Top Bottom