ModBuddy won't package my mod anymore?

Putmalk

Deity
Hi, I have had absolutely no problems compiling my mod until now. Now, when I click Package Mod, I receive the following error:

Code:
Error	1	The "PackageMod" task failed unexpectedly.
SevenZip.SevenZipException: The execution has failed due to the bug in the SevenZipSharp.
Please report about it to http://sevenzipsharp.codeplex.com/WorkItem/List.aspx, post the release number and attach the archive.
   at SevenZip.SevenZipBase.ThrowException(SevenZipBase handler, Exception[] e)
   at SevenZip.SevenZipBase.CheckedExecute(Int32 hresult, String message, SevenZipBase handler)
   at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFilesEncrypted(Stream archiveStream, Int32 commonRootLength, String password, String[] fileFullNames)
   at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFilesEncrypted(String archiveName, Int32 commonRootLength, String password, String[] fileFullNames)
   at SevenZip.SevenZipCompressor.CompressFiles(String archiveName, String[] fileFullNames)
   at Firaxis.ModBuddy.Civ5ModBuildTasks.PackageMod.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost taskHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, Boolean& taskResult)	C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Firaxis\ModBuddy\Civ5Mod.targets	128	10	Sengoku Jidai

I have no idea what this means or why it occurred. This is a rather critical issue. Can anyone help me out?

Blech false alarm. I restarted ModBuddy and it worked. I have no idea why this happened.

Same thing happens to me _all_ the time. I just have to restart ModBuddy but it's a real pain to do that. Any solution out there? I've searched (maybe not good enough) the forums and elsewhere but nothing...

Top Bottom