Modern Alliances

changed start date, new civs, replaced one civ for another, civ names, civ leader names and changed some cities owners.

there is an easy check for if you messed up the actual civ
click on play a scenario, click that scenario, and when you pick your civ, if the civ has an error (leader, civ etc wrong) it will not show up. So what i do to make it easier, figure out what the 15th civ is (#14 in xml) and if it is at the bottom of the list of civs w/o scrolling down, then those are all correct, scroll down againso there is EXACTLY a new 15, and #28 should be at the bottom, do that untill you see where the error is. If that does not work then you need to check one by one to make sure they show up

please keep in mind ones that are not playable, as they dont show up either (i would make them all playable for test just to avoid confusion)

as for city owners, in my opinion its easier to change in game

it doesnt get to the civ screen when i click to load the scenario it comes up with the runtime error before the civ list

just get this

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 34
For Roamty :D

Also roamty if you could, for all the other pedia things, could you add something at the top that says the things name? Just make the history or effects for everything a bit smaller, push down the box with button and main info then place a box above that says the name. I would use the longest name for that category to make sure it fits

movie can not be done hard coded i did the last screen because all works off the main as to adding the name I don't know how

haha ik but its still to small, my laptop is only 14 inches i beleive :lol:

but unless it says what the error is i dont really need to know. I would just take the original 1914, and copy and paste the changed civs into the original 1914. If it does not work, then undue that copy and paste. Then copy and paste half of it. if it works then the error is in the other half, if not then its in that half. Then keep narrowing it down untill you figure out where the civ went wrong

thanks roamty! looks good! Any chance you can do the skyscrapers though? it is similar to how you just change the size of the art so its long, and make the effects box smaller

I work on it all are base of CvPediaBuilding i try to see if i can do only for skyscrapers might not be possable here is the new fonts added for the bonus

thanks roamty! looks good! Any chance you can do the skyscrapers though? it is similar to how you just change the size of the art so its long, and make the effects box smaller

Ok this changes for all buildings and it looks good skyscrapers look right now

thanks i think im gunna need it lol

So here is what im planning to dofor the rest of the week, which will probably get changed
today - Add units
Monday - Add all LH for the scenarios
Tuesday - Fix navies for 1914
Wednesday - Complete 1914
Thursday - Work completely on Indonesia Scenario
Friday - Release Mod update with scenarios

Throughout the week I plan on getting python from platyping for the scenarios

If you could give me a list of lh so i can add them 2moro that would be great (for 1920)

did you get it fixed yet?

@ dacubz145 have you actually tried making an scenario using 60 civs?
doing what you said ive been doing it abit at a time and ive found out if i put a civ it the slots team56 and above i get the runtime error and its not the civ as i just copied the info from an earlier team which i know works

Top Bottom