Mongolia can't a book

Arcanian

Chieftain
God dammit, Mongolia. Renaissance era almost and you still can't a book. I hope you get colonized. >:C

(0% literate)

Attachments

• mongoliacantread.jpg
    mongoliacantread.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 613
The Golden Horde was still fighting when the Renaissance was being born... last time I checked the Golden Horde was not precisely lining up for the upcoming (in 400+ years :D) Nobel Prizes in Literature...

Mongolia didn't like that it couldn't a book. All of those yellows are Mongolia denouncing the world except for the two about Morocco.

Attachments

• mongoliaspissecd.jpg
    mongoliaspissecd.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 364
Nah, sometimes when you can't a book you get angry.

(We were the only two civs we knew for a while before WC, and we basically discovered that Eurasiafrica civs have been treating each other terribly. Cue 200 denounciations from every civ.)

you need to be able to book to be able to good weapons

Are you playing with complete kills? They might have lost all their cities. Otherwise, I have no idea what would cause this. It should be at at least 5-10ish% even in the ancient era, since it's based on how many techs you've gotten.

Are you playing with complete kills? They might have lost all their cities. Otherwise, I have no idea what would cause this. It should be at at least 5-10ish% even in the ancient era, since it's based on how many techs you've gotten.

It's first established once you get writing. Thats why Mongolia can't a book.

Part of me would have liked to have a Mongolia accurately representated as a patron of the arts and sciences.

Ah, well. I suppose their vast world-conquest cannot be ignored :p.

Should have a taken a leaf out of Assyria's book. When you can't book...STEAL BOOK! or stone tablet whatever that floats your boat:)

Also, they're last in soldiers.

How do to a book when you know not printing press?

What actually happen me think: Literacy based on number of science house. Library exampling. No library then 100% illiterate shown. Expand many time like sausage man and defense it mean no time for build library.

Part of me would have liked to have a Mongolia accurately representated as a patron of the arts and sciences.

Ah, well. I suppose their vast world-conquest cannot be ignored :p.

They were also progressive in how they treated (their own!) women and were a powerful trading force in their time. Among their most impressive feats that doesn't get mentioned much is the simple logistics of managing a military and communication over that large an empire with the technology constraints of the time.

The Mongols were a lot more than brutal conquerers, but they were still brutal conquerers. One still didn't want to live next to them :D.

In picking their identity in a civ game, their military prowess defintely stands out. Many civilizations had a longer and more civ-specific impact on arts and sciences, but few matched the sheer military dominance of the Mongols. I'm not sure I agree with their anti-city state powers as opposed to something else, but when you slap on super UUs it makes sense to curb the other bonuses as somewhat of a balance.

Top Bottom