MoO2 Question

Michael York

On Sabatical from Civ
I know that this technically does belong in the off-topic forum, but the MoO gamers are in here.

Is it possible to play multiplayer MoO2 on a LAN? When I lived in the dorm, we were forced to play three person hotseat. It'd be nice to know how my roomate and I will be able to play over the Wireless LAN we have in our apartment (as soon as his Star Wars Galaxies subscription runs out in 3 months)

Thanks.

Hi there,

I haven't played MOO2 myself but did a quick net search and found that it does include a network multiplayer option with up to 8 players.

Moo2 have multiplayer support. However I haven't played in it by LAN, only hot-seat. But I completely sure it's possible to play MOO2 in LAN.

I used to play MOO2 multiplayer over the residence LAN at university all the time. It was sweet I'd usually play Psilon or Elerian and my buddy would play Klackon or Sakkra and we'd take on a couple others from a few doors down. Then we went onto all night Starcraft, I'm ammazed we all passed with the lack of sleep.

It supports multiple custom races, according to first join first pick procedures (so you can't have the same race pic).

Top Bottom