More Buildings

Moriboe

King
Adds 8 new buildings, available on the browser. The art is 50-50 unused Firaxis art and icons done by sukritact. This is the next installment in project "port BMF stuff".

The buildings are:
- Triumphal Arch: +2 culture, +4 happiness; available when completely eliminating an enemy civilization
- Public Baths: +1 food, +1 happiness
- Customs House: +1 gold on sea tiles (tile improvement renamed "Manor")
- Tourist Office: +6 gold on national wonders, +4 on mountains and +2 on atolls
- Supermarket: +1 food / 5 citizens, +2 gold; requires 1 wheat, 1 cattle and 1 fish
- Airport: +1 gold / 3 citizens, +15% production for airplanes; requires 1 oil
- Industrial Park: +1 production / 4 citizens, +4 science; requires 1 oil
- Wildlife Preserve: +3 culture for elephants, deer, foxes and whales

Also includes changes to existing financial/naval buildings:
- Market: +1 gold on food resources (no longer free +2)
- Harbor: +2 gold on luxury resources (no more production on sea resources)
- Seaport: +2 production on sea resources (no more gold); requires lighthouse

Don't like that? Just delete financialChanges.xml to disable.

Attachments

• mbCollage.jpg
    mbCollage.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 346
It's G+K only. Though if you like this and play vanilla, there's much more if you follow the link in my signature ;)

Ooooh! I downloaded the BMF files a while ago to look at for ideas and such, but it'll be nice to have a G+K version for use. Thanks!

Hey Moriboe, keen fan of your mods!
Just had a game with this mod, upon choosing the Trade Unions sp in Commerce I don't think I gained the extra gold per Customs House (Manor in the mod). Did changing the name affect the code. I was using other mods so the problem may be elsewhere.
Once again great mods!

The gold bonus is applied to the new customs house building, because it is a naval building just like the harbor and seaport. The former customs house tile improvement, renamed to manor as you state, is unaffected by the policy.

And thanks for the appreciation :)

That's a good idea! Though I think wheat is buffed enough already, more could be unbalancing considering its uneven distribution.

I will add the gold on oil, coal and aluminum (and reduce gold bonus to 25%), not sure about iron.

That's a good idea! Though I think wheat is buffed enough already, more could be unbalancing considering its uneven distribution.

I will add the gold on oil, coal and aluminum (and reduce gold bonus to 25%), not sure about iron.
ok
ps i think as its a late game building, maybe the bonus should be higher (+3 gold per resource)

Top Bottom