More Civ

IgorS, I downloaded your mod(the file split in two), and I immediately found that the files had corrupted. This has NEVER happened to me before, I assume it has to do with whoever you uploaded it to, may I recommend Megaupload? I don't think it was anything on my end. I hope to play your mod soon though, custom leaderheads and civs I can add, but I have 0 experience modding anything else, and I eagerly hope to see your mod in action! I do plan to replace your custom civs/LHs with my own, though almost all of them overlap. :D

IgorS, I downloaded your mod(the file split in two), and I immediately found that the files had corrupted. This has NEVER happened to me before, I assume it has to do with whoever you uploaded it to, may I recommend Megaupload? I don't think it was anything on my end. I hope to play your mod soon though, custom leaderheads and civs I can add, but I have 0 experience modding anything else, and I eagerly hope to see your mod in action! I do plan to replace your custom civs/LHs with my own, though almost all of them overlap. :D

Check page 4, he moved it to Megaupload.
And it's not about where he uploaded it, he split the rar incorrectly. 7zip has its own way of splitting itself without having to use the old chunk rar format.
However, I'd recommend against downloading it right now. Even combined the mod still doesn't work. Best to wait until it gets fixed before downloading a several hundred mb rar.

i downloaded it and put it in the right folder, ingame i went to advanced -> load a mod -> then clicked moreciv, it closed out of the game and didn't do anything. then i tried using the shortcut, didn't do anything. how do i get it to work?

i downloaded it and put it in the right folder, ingame i went to advanced -> load a mod -> then clicked moreciv, it closed out of the game and didn't do anything. then i tried using the shortcut, didn't do anything. how do i get it to work?

The mod's non-functional at the moment. By at the moment you'll notice the last reply was over a month ago, and it was broken back then.

Actually, I'm pretty much waiting for somebody to fix the problem. I have no idea what the problem is because the mod works fine on my computer. I'm sorry, I just don't know why it doesn't work for other people.

Excellent Mod. I've played a few games on it. For my computer, I made a shortcut for it, and if a double-click it three or four times in a row, then wait five minutes, it loads fine.

Really? That's great! It means my mod actually works.

Can someone please give a list of the featured civilizations? Just wanna see whether there is something I'd like.

Can someone please give a list of the featured civilizations? Just wanna see whether there is something I'd like.

As the creator of the MOD, I believe that I'm the best person to answer that.

The MOD includes the following civs:

Europe:
Vikings
English
Scots
Irish
Swedes
Celts
Austrians
Germans
Poles
Hungarians
Ukrainians
Holy Romans
Italians
Greeks
Romans
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Serbs
Dutch
Romanians

Asia:
Russians
Turks
Byzantines
Hittites
Arabs
Israelis
Babylonians
Sumerians
Persians
Indians
Mongols
Assyrians
Kazakhs
Uzbeks
Chinese
Koreans
Japanese
Khmer
Thai
Vietnamese

Africa:
Carthaginians
Egyptians
Congolese
Malians
Ethiopians
Zulu
South Africans

North America:
Canadians
Americans
Native Americans
Aztecs
Maya
Mexicans

South America:
Gran Colombians
Inca
Brazilians
Argentines

Oceania:
Australians
Polynesians

One thing, I really wanted to play this mod, but it's so large my computer can't handle it. Any chance of a light version without all the ethnic diversity? I've been wanting to try this for at least half a year now, but currently, when I start it, Civ4 simply quits running after like 10 minutes of trying to start the loading process.

One thing, I really wanted to play this mod, but it's so large my computer can't handle it. Any chance of a light version without all the ethnic diversity? I've been wanting to try this for at least half a year now, but currently, when I start it, Civ4 simply quits running after like 10 minutes of trying to start the loading process.

I'm not touching anything Civ IV anymore, sorry. I don't even have this mod on my computer. I'm sorry, but you'll have to remove this stuff yourself.

I just noticed this mod for the first time. It sounds excellent, but I too can't run it. Same problem other folks have described, the computer will attempt to run it but give up after a while. Just too darn big. Shame really.

Top Bottom