• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

More Civilisations

Nope. No eagles on the caps.

Are this icons for a MC Civ in the future?

Annnd I found the Tuareg map

Icons probably belong to civilization that has brown skin maybe? A colonial civilization like the British Raj? Looking at the cavalry icon it could be Mexico too. An update to remove the Rurales that CL Mexico has? The other icon looks more from Europe.

I don't recall any Mexican Cavalry unit that had that distinctive look, I mean, they could go with some generic Cuiraissier, but... really?

Maybe it's Cameroon, Njoya was so good at replicating european uniforms he freaked out the german officials. :eek:

I think those icons look generic because they're meant to be. I think they're regular units, and that the Secret Project is a unit tech tree patch/addition. The units would be Cuirassier and Line Infantry, or something.

Just my theory, of course!

Icons probably belong to civilization that has brown skin maybe? A colonial civilization like the British Raj? Looking at the cavalry icon it could be Mexico too. An update to remove the Rurales that CL Mexico has? The other icon looks more from Europe.

I love how everyone things we should be the one to remove the Rurales since CL has it in theirs, even though we released first and then TPangolin asked if he could take it for his and not the other way around :cry:

But nah, that's an old map of the Tuareg anyway. Regalman hopefully has a newer version lying around somewhere

I love how everyone things we should be the one to remove the Rurales since CL has it in theirs, even though we released first and then TPangolin asked if he could take it for his and not the other way around :cry:

Optimistic interpretation: people have more faith in MC to come up with a good replacement for the Rurales than CL. :p

Optimistic interpretation: people have more faith in MC to come up with a good replacement for the Rurales than CL. :p

What actually happened: CL came up with the Rurales idea first, and MC rushed to complete it for rush/competitive purposes. :crazyeye:

I still like that both civs have the Rurales though for some strange reason.

Ah, yes, "Leugi," a talented Bolivian modder waiting in dark space. We have dismissed that claim.

CL, MC, and you both appily exclude Leugi from the equation. Your dreams of glory blind you both. :p

To be honest, I was really, really surprised (and pretty greatful in the long run) that you guys handed over the Rurales. Up until the time of release I had no idea how much work had gone into them in terms of the amazing art/model involved.

That's amazing work.

Awesome work and such is the text. Great job!!!

Greek split is supposed to be released in the next month, no?

There is no modded civ without the Poland's will.

Is this civ with extraordinary uniques come up before October?

Top Bottom