More Civilisations

Awesome work on bringing these updates!! Really excited to start playing with these civs!!

Runtime Error: C:\Users\mache\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\MC's Oman Civilisation (v 2)\Support\MC_Oman_Decisions.lua:16: attempt to index global 'pCity' (a nil value)

No any decision are shown when I played as Oman

Finally, eh? ;)

The Polynesia Pack has some of my favourite civs in it, and I'm glad I can finally play it without risking a mass attack of OCD ;)

Thank you Pouakai!

Nice to see another compatability update - I kinda forgot that the TXT_KEY bug was a thing due to the suggested fix from ages ago working just fine for me. Glad to hear that this particular maladiction has been banished though.

Are we allowed to get hype for the India update?

I could swear that someone had an Aurangzeb civ planned as well, speaking of the Mughals - no idea who though ;_;

I had a design, and someone else (forgetting who) had one they called a "Mughal Hitler." I haven't gotten around to attempting to code a civ, so dunno when someone will make an Aurangzeb.

Question: how big would you like the Greek Split pedias to be? I wanted to write a couple some time ago, but gave up because of time and it being too boring. Might pick it up again if it is not too long and detailed though.

Depends on what they are. Units / buildings are normally just one long paragraph or two shortish ones, city states are about 3-4 decent paragraphs and civs / leaders are longer still. It doesn't need to be best of the best, it just needs to be decent enough.

Speaking of the Greek split though, we hit a fairly big milestone today with all of the icons finally done! Things are coming together slowly now, text and Lua are slowly showing up too.

On the subject of progress, are you interested in custom building sounds for your civs? (JFD's CiD makes it so each building plays a unique sound upon completion) I'm planning to do JFD's Civ's first, but I can hit yours next if you'd like.

So much hype in the air! :D Now we only need mor Persias to fight against. :p

Top Bottom