MP Demo Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mr Spice
Well, even without a position you could still participate in the discussons you know. :)

Pell got banned completely? I thought you just banned him from the MP game. What did he do more?

He got banned, for cheating and attacking Sixchan...which is kind of ironic because Six took Pell's side when he got banned from CFC...

Boy, all that I'm missing!

Hey Dell, let the guys over at the MP Game know how things are going here. Perhaps if they realize that things have continued to move they'll come on by again - maybe to check things out at least.

The organisation has changed a bit. Everyone is allowed to download the game and have a look. The turn chats introduced by Cornmaster are gone and polls are held only when demanded. The advisors and governors post their suggestions for the rest to comment upon, then make decisions according to the majority. Everyone has the right to request polls if they want to, but so far we have managed well without any. The president has the right to override decisions on his own judgement and also controls rush building. The sticky city summaries contain information about the provinces, with build ques and city screen information. For the last few times we have had no real elections but self-nomination processes instead. This is mainly because we have had at the most one applicant for each position, due to lack of players.

United Fanatica has conquered the Chineese, Mongols and Germans. The Mongols have a handful of small cities left that we are mopping up slowly, but we plan to leave one as a pet city while launching the spaceship. We are technological superior and currently researching flight. In order to grow and postpone the obsolence of Collossus our empire is celebrating. United Fanatica is filthy rich and rules supreme. We are at war with all other civs and plan to invade our main enemies the Romans shortly. Your namesake city is the largest and most productive one in Deimos, a small jewel indeed.

Well, that covers the basics of our current situation I guess. You are very welcome back if you want! :)

no, but I may take gamecatcher to court. they have changed my title and location, and I do plan to, and will tomarrow if need me, trademark the name Pellaken, and dont want associated with those titles. I was never approached by anyone in GC's high-command and no one ever talked to me. now they are off on a smear campaign, that I think was started by Corn Master, who was pissed that I cheated, and Sixchan, who got in a rather large misunderstanding with me. the facts are that I did cheat, but the argument btween six and I was just that. if GC wants to change my title to "cheater" and "banned for cheating" then I will accept that, but the perma-ban is somehting I reject altogethor, as it was done emotionally, and was a childlike decision.

Yeah!

Anyone want to know what we changed his title and location to? :lol:

Banned and Perma-Banned! :lol: :yeah: :lol:

And now he´s even complaining here!

"I didn´t cheat, I just revealed the map!" :lol:

"They are so injust and immoral!" :yeah:

If anyone really cares, go over to Gamecatcher and look for the various threads.
He had more than enough time to explain his actions, but instead attacked Six in the chat, who only tried to help and posted more nonsense on the fora.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom