• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

Sorry not trying to be a pain in the a..ss here but Provo forgets to end turn constantly. Turns are held most of the time because of him.

Please Provo let us know if there is a problem.

Thanks

Or just click on the log icon under the treasury(where it is shown how much gold you have).

I still can't remember my password for civstats and the site doesn't have any function for reseting password etc. SO all diplo with zen of arabia/khalifa of cool must go through civfanatics pms. OK?

nearly 1500 years and the Japanese people have managed 2 cities, 2 total population points, 1.5 farms, a mine, one road, and 2 fishing boats. Although there was a small setback in population in the capital from a random event... and slavery has been used of course.

It is funny how slow things go, although it makes farms and other small improvements seem more significant, lots of work(turns) put into them, and they speed everything up. Later on I'll hardly pay attention to most of the farms and improvements. Not to mention tech choices.

And fish are very nice early tiles... that 2 commerce from the start adds up to a good amount, along with being such a good food source.

Top Bottom