• In anticipation of the possible release of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

can we get a reload to the last turn? All the civstats stuff messed me up and I missed my turn with quite damaging results.

grrr its 2 hours, but it really sucks what happened... lost a total of about 350-400 hammers of stuff. I wish civstats would work. Haven't asked for any other reloads...

game is down as far as i can tell

can we get a reload to the last turn? All the civstats stuff messed me up and I missed my turn with quite damaging results.

grrr its 2 hours, but it really sucks what happened... lost a total of about 350-400 hammers of stuff. I wish civstats would work. Haven't asked for any other reloads...

950AD with 7 hours to go reloaded.

I have a suggestion.

If everyone could finish their turn, exit to main menu, then re-enter and immediatly leave again this would give me a "marker" for reloads. Otherwise, when reloading I need to notify the last player that he needs to retake his turn.

Civstats is down...but the game lives on!.....about 12.5 hours to turn flip from this post.

this is ******ed
as soon as the game loads, I lose the connection
this has never happened before, well, not 5 or 6 times in a row

after I logged in the second time, Ronnie was lagging (I guess I was lagging on his screen), and I managed to move my units around during that time

whiplash, did you get any error messages?
or is this . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . completely random?
I think Ronnie and me have played turns simulatneously before with no problems

I think I know why the game keeps hunging....this morning I logged in game and Hoplosternoum was in already...during my log in phase, Hoplosternoum exited the game...so as soon as I went in the game hunged...

People that are in game and see other people logging in...should wait until they log in and after exit game....if they exit during the time that someone else loggs in there is a high chance it crashes

I was in I believe, logged in to create save point actually, (Amask is BS Prophet correct), I got a flashing screen that said the game was out of sinc...I logged out ASAP when I got the flash, but it took a bit to actually drop.

I think I know why the game keeps hunging....this morning I logged in game and Hoplosternoum was in already...during my log in phase, Hoplosternoum exited the game...so as soon as I went in the game hunged...

People that are in game and see other people logging in...should wait until they log in and after exit game....if they exit during the time that someone else loggs in there is a high chance it crashes

Hmmm. Sorry about that! My computer usually freezes when someone is joining the game so I usually don't have the option of exiting....

I usually don't bother to try and enter the game if someone is already in. It takes sooooo long to log in. Plus as this is not an Hamachi game there are all sorts of potential firewall issues when two people are in the game at the same time.

Yes..it's down.

Top Bottom