MP games

Ok. Sounds good to me. Does your game alt-tab very well? If so email me when your ready for me to join, mine alt-tabs pretty good so I'll have civ up and waiting and just flip over to it after your email. BurnEmDown, can you do the same when you join?

That would be 3 pm for me, sure :)
Panopticon you could start sooner since you'll be the only one playing until Spain spawns anyway, so whenever you're good to go just start.

I don't need to alt-tab my game, I play windowed mode. I'm ready to play now and will send an email in a second.

OK so we are going to be playing by IP? If so, Pan, when you are ready send us your IP in a private message.

I can't play all of this week, but if you guys play another game I'd be interested - bearing in mind I can just about win in Viceroy mode, so go easy on me :D

As a suggestion, maybe all interested players should share MSN/AIM/whatever addresses, or maybe we should get an IRC channel or something a bit more instant to make setting up new games painless. If we use MSN for instance, you can quickly see who is online and start a game in five minutes instead of making forum posts :)

Yeah That's what I was thinking killerkebab. If you are a beginner that can be easily balanced in RFC if you choose a strong civ like England, Germany, Japan, or Turkey.

Thats a shame, but as they say in the civ 3 section 'real life comes first'. ;) So good luck at your debate!

Anyways looking forward to the game. Good luck all!

Ah, ok.

Go on multiplayer, then direct IP connection. Then click on 'new game' under host a game on the left hand side. When your in pick arabia and when you hit turn 12 wait a while untill I join.

I would like to join in a few hours, is that possible? I can play a later civ like Portugal, Inca, Aztec or Mongol.

Cheers,
TDK

It's a bit late really, especially if you'd just come in for a few hours and mess up the balance and leave. And the more players the more frequent OOS errers we'd have. I do have a lot of free time on my hands this summer though, so maybe in a couple of days I can play you? Or the will hopefully be a game with killerkebab next week. You'll have to see what the others say though, if they both don't mind then I won't complain...

I don't mind as long as there won't be too much lag, maybe you could spawn as America if we'll get there by that time. Or perhaps we could just play another game tomorrow :)
Anyone interested in a MP game can contact me via MSN or email at amit_reuveni@hotmail.com.

It's a bit late really, especially if you'd just come in for a few hours and mess up the balance and leave. And the more players the more frequent OOS errers we'd have. I do have a lot of free time on my hands this summer though, so maybe in a couple of days I can play you? Or the will hopefully be a game with killerkebab next week. You'll have to see what the others say though, if they both don't mind then I won't complain...
Why would I mess up the game and leave? Is the game not stable with 4 players(OOS?)?

Top Bottom