Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegentMan

Deity
Ginger and I both prefer these combos:

Elizabeth vs. Catherine
Saladin vs. Isabella

So, now you, the life of the MTDG, get to vote for which duo you'd like to see the admins play as! And like a true demogame poll, there is an abstain option.

The poll is open for 48 hours. Have fun deciding...

Abstain vs Abstain :confused:
Never heard of those leaders:lol:

I guess your a true admin to the end.:goodjob:

I voted for Lizzy v Cathy because i thought of it in the first place:D

I demand that this poll will be invalidated as it isn't public! :p

I voted abstain by the way.

Am I not allowed to vote in this poll? It won't Let me :( Oh well Back to playing the Save for Epsilon Team ;)

I think you need to be registered for the "normal" Demogame to vote, correct?

Yeah, you have to sign up in the citizen registry for the main Civ4 demogame (check the main DG forum for the thread) to be able to vote in polls. This is because of a scandal in the main forum earlier, and they made it so you had to be part of the SPDG group to vote in ANY poll in the DG forums, which applies here as well. Sorry...if you don't get approved in time, you can always write out your option in this thread.

DaveMcW said:
Let's vote on coin vs. poll!

Yay bureaucracy!

Well what exactly is a Bureaucracy? :confused: At least that is what RegentMan and Ginger_Ale should be saying...The don't even know how to fish yet.

Maybe some of the MTDG teams could teach them a thing or two about fishing, hunting, writing, bureaucracy, bronzeworking, hinduism, etc. ;)

Oh and write in: Saladin vs. Isabella

Are you all writing in Saladin vs. Isabella because you aren't part of the main DG group and therefore can't vote in this poll?

If so, that'd make it 6-4, with that pairing currently winning...

Elizthbeth vs Cathrine

CAT FIGHT

I think with the 4 write-ins for Saladin vs. Isabella, it makes it 7-6, so I guess we're using Saladin vs. Isabella?

If you're up to it RM, we can just use a RNG (dice or online) to decide who's who.

Okay, I used an online RNG, to generate the numbers 1 OR 2 five times to determine who is Saladin. 1 = me, 2 = RegentMan. Saladin will be played by the person with the most of their own number. The rolls:
1, 2, 2, 2, 1

RegentMan is Saladin, Ginger_Ale is Isabella! :D

Looks like it's time to generate a map to get started. How does Pangea/Small/You, Me, 3 random AIs/Noble/Normal/everything else random sound?

Top Bottom