Multi Bison for Old West!

Oops. Apparently, Tom made a Water Buffalo instead of an American Bison (look >here< for the discussion).
That is not so bad, as many mods set in Africa or Asia can use these; and, of course, that doesn't diminish the high quality of this multi-unit.

The good part is, if Tom makes an American Bison we can do this all over again!

MF = Multi Figure Unit as per the forum's title. I believe MOFO-Unit is the correct term for well you know.. giant kick-ass robot units.

I see - so Wotan was right all along. Oz, look what you got me into! * Sorry, dude. * The problem isn't english-german translation. The trouble is American english-English translation, as I haven't heard the term "mofo" used since the late '80's. ...not that I'm any expert in current slang, or anything....

Hey, any American urban kids under 25 years old around to settle this?

Moderator Action: Apparently there is a need to be less polite when acting as a moderator. It's up to Wotan to decide if he wants the thread title changed. He explained the meaning of his shortening the name. Any further use of shorthand for or direct reference to the other meaning will be considered violations of the forum rules. Which include both evasion of the autocensor & ignoring moderator direction.

my opinion would be that the water buffalo looks great, but the colour should be blacker and the attack i would say is too violent, maybe like trying to kill something larger than itself. i woul say since most beeings are smaller than a buffalo the animal would have rather an horizontal attack and the whole idea would be trampling and stabbing the target down and not to jump towards the centre of a wall. i hope you do not mind about my critics, but i live in a very terrible world were students are trampled down with critics, those that didnt realise the idea of a small corecture or hint will never get creativity in their minds. thank you and continue

Glad to see you speak your mind, Jerry, but you are in the wrong thread. The Water Buffalo was first made by Tom2050. You can find it >here<. Tom was trying to make an American Bison but put a tail on it, so it became a Water Buffalo. The attack, then, is like the attack of a Bison, not a Water Buffalo.

My friend Wotan made this very good Multi-unit at my request, but he is not responsible for the confusion surrounding the unit animations.

Top Bottom