Multi Bison for Old West!

my opinion would be that the water buffalo looks great, but the colour should be blacker and the attack i would say is too violent, maybe like trying to kill something larger than itself. i woul say since most beeings are smaller than a buffalo the animal would have rather an horizontal attack and the whole idea would be trampling and stabbing the target down and not to jump towards the centre of a wall. i hope you do not mind about my critics, but i live in a very terrible world were students are trampled down with critics, those that didnt realise the idea of a small corecture or hint will never get creativity in their minds. thank you and continue

The colors and the animations of the Water Buffalo unit are directly from the game Atlantica Online game. I didn't change them. I also probably won't watch Water Buffalo in their habitats and attempt to animate them according to their natural behaviors. ;)

If you wish to alter the animation, or animate an attack of your own, I can send the files over to you (or just download Atlantica Online). You can use Blender (free) to do so. I am not familiar with how Water Buffalo act, and just don't have the motivation to find out. :) I can make a darker/blacker version if you want.

You can also just take the jump attack (Attack2.flc) out of the INI if you don't like it. No one is forcing anyone to use it.

---

Here is American Bison that I came up with. I considered adding fur to it's frontal back area, like in this pic, but decideded against it; can't be seen well from Civ scale anyways.

I'll try to get it up soon. Obviously there are color variations to them. If a lighter/darker version is wanted, it can be done also.

Somewhere I have an unfinished Giga map of California. These guys would be perfect as preplaced barbarians in Santa Catalina Island (which I was going to make a dedicated map for once upon a time).

Great work!

It looks good. Why not a white bison ?

Perhaps Balthazar could use it as a capturable preplaced unit that some Amerindian tribe could capture and upgrade to a Princess-type unit or an unit you could sacrifice (+ Culture).

tom2050
:thanx:
Wool around the neck as a dark brown body brownish gray(dust of the prairie),
:cool:

Wotan49
:old:
Old man tinkering

thank you tom2050 of Bison is also a huge good work from you ;)

with best regards
Wotan49

Balthasar

Thanks, as were the words that we play as Children Cowboy and Indians used! :pat::cowboy:

Wotan49
Old man tinkering

Top Bottom