multiplayer crash

Lagsalot

Chieftain
Hello civ fanatics!
I searched the forum to find some kind of solution to my problem (well, my and my friends problem) but i couldn't find anything.
Wasn't sure if i should write to the technical support forum or here.

The problem we get is, at around turn 150 me and my 3 friends get a game crush (usually it starts with 1 person and a chain reaction follows). Even if we have an autosave we can't connect anymore - when the game is trying to load, it just freezes. The game Host usually connects back, but the others can't so we are unable to play the same game together again.

Sorry for the messy problem post. I'd be very thankful if anybody got a solution for this.

Hello civ fanatics!
I searched the forum to find some kind of solution to my problem (well, my and my friends problem) but i couldn't find anything.
Wasn't sure if i should write to the technical support forum or here.

The problem we get is, at around turn 150 me and my 3 friends get a game crush (usually it starts with 1 person and a chain reaction follows). Even if we have an autosave we can't connect anymore - when the game is trying to load, it just freezes. The game Host usually connects back, but the others can't so we are unable to play the same game together again.

Sorry for the messy problem post. I'd be very thankful if anybody got a solution for this.

Just play in LAN mode over VPN and rejoin to the game in LAN lobby.

Top Bottom