Multiplayer OOS caused by fire elementals?

Bringa

King
Hey guys,

We've started playing FFH 2 multiplayer again, because we just can't resist it. I'm way not up to date anymore with the current state of OOS fixing, but it seems we're running into a recurring OOS around fire elementals. We were fine the whole game oos wise, until one of us approach the dragon, who promptly started spewing fire elementals. Whenever one of them attacks it seems there is a chance for the game to go OOS. Does anyone know more about this?

Kael has not left the project, but there is no way of knowing how long it will be before the problem is fixed.

Okay. Definitely seems like it wasn't just the fire elementals. We got another reproducible one a bit later where whenever he'd build a champion and it was upgraded to iron weapons, the game went oos. Gonna try with 2041g patch now.

Sorry if the Kael left the project thing sounded a bit dramatic; I just had a look at the man's recent comments, and there haven't been many. I mean, if any modder in the whole wide world of PC game mods deserved a retirement in glory, it's Kael.

Actually, that's really interesting, cause we started have odd OOS issues in a multiplayer game yesterday, and Acheron's city was there, if perhaps there is something more likely to cause OOS with the new dragon-related stuff.

you can try gameoption "no Acheron" which also means no fire elementals from his city.

Actually, that's really interesting, cause we started have odd OOS issues in a multiplayer game yesterday, and Acheron's city was there, if perhaps there is something more likely to cause OOS with the new dragon-related stuff.
Idk. Our OOSes happened in the middle of our turns, while Fire elementals were AI driven (in between turns).
One of OOSes had had the same timing (same milisecond ;)) as my "spread CoE" button clicking. Might be related, but might be pure coincidence.

Top Bottom