Music messed up after PBEM

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
Well, i played a PBEM game with the WWII scenario. When I choose save and exit at the end of the turn i get to the startup screen as I am supposed to. However the music from WWII continues together with the startup screen music, and both playing at the same time. This thing happens each time I do this not just random.
However in my PBEM epic game it doesn't have this bug, it just does as suppposed to.
I'm playing version 1.22

Theoden

This is actually a duplicate of one I found a long time ago (in the early patches).

I hear a tiny crackle sound after playing pbem, when attempting a single player game. I have checked speakers and cables - all intact. Sometimes I get the same sound when playing a pbem too. I am not sure if it is pbem related, and I doubt producing a save would help solve it. IMO, it is a minor hassle, unlike Theoden's problem above.

I think it would be better if you actually gave some useful information to the problem Theo has Chieftess! Since you already mentioned that this problem was discovered in an early patch, it would be logical to assume you have a solution...

I also have noticed that, while playing PBEMs and in SP after playing a PBEM I get a crackle in the music ... if anyone here is old enough to remember vinyl music records :p if you had a scratch on the record, every time the stylus went over the scratch you would get a little crackle just like what I get now.

Vinyl :love:

Experience with c3c and pbems has lead me to conclude that I too suffer from the music being messed up after pbem. I get both ingame and startup music when I quit back to the main menu after playing a turn.

That said, I havent tested if this happens just occationally or frequently...

Whenever i get a crackle in the sound, i open preferences - turn the sound off - (maybe close preferences) - turn the sound back on - all fixed!

Perhaps this would work for the double music playing?

Top Bottom