My first "King" "win". :)

JustStarted

Chieftain
So,I kinda figured out some things in Civ5,and today I started my first "King" game. 22 civilizations and 41 city-state. Good start,good areas and resources. Only 2 neighbors: Sweden and Mongols. Mongols were north-east of me,and Sweden was south-west of me.

Start: I didn't noticed Mongols,so I started to build cities around my capital.

Around turn 170: I did noticed Mongols,and they were too close. At the time I had 180 points,and Mongols had 400. I had 3 cities and they had 4+.

Turn 220: I started to build some stuff in capital,and they were worried.

Turn 242: Mongols demand I give them my 2nd capital,couse' I made city on "their" land. (Just for the record: I had 2nd city before they had their 2nd city,so they made city on "my" land).

Turn 244: I won't give them city.

Turn 246: They declared the world that I'm untrustable.

What now? I'm ed. :(

Turn 265: Nothing happened,other Civilizations are still Friendly/Neutral with me.

Turn 268: you Mongols. I declared the world that they are untrustable.

Turn 270 - 282: At least 6 other civilizations declared the world that Mongols are untrustable.

Turn 290: I declared war with Mongols.

Turn 292: Mongols had 2 archers,3 wariors and 2 knights. I killed their army with 5 archers. I just closed natural ways to my 2 cities,with archers. I was lucky: mountins defended me also. :)

Turn 315: Some other civilizations came and took first 2 cities from Mongols. With my help.

Now the Sweden part,I couldn't settle 4th city west of my 1st and 3rd city,becouse I will take "their" land. Since that area is very very rich with resources I waited for them to take it,and then I told the world that they are untrustable. :D Again,same thing as with Mongols. :D

Map of the area:
http://oi61.tinypic.com/6oerv6.jpg

Not gonna lie, thought the map was a captcha background for a second until I looked at it better.

Top Bottom