My first scenario, "Biblical Times Middle East"

Razzor

Chieftain
So here is my first Scenario. It is based off of three civs in "biblical times:" Egypt, Persia and Babylon. Each Civ has it's own advantages and disadvantages. The map is SOME WHAT realistic, but not perfectly. Basicly, there is still unsettled land to expand on, and the goal is to completely dominate the middle east, whether by strong military force, cut throat diplomacy, or large culture. I added a read me, if anyone bothers to read it, but it's pretty self explanatory. Enjoy, I hope :confused:I'm sure I'll make updates if necessary. And I'm also sure I'm gonna get lots of bad reviews from this, being my first scenario, but hey, I'm glad to hear your comments good OR bad.

-UPDATED-

Attachments

• biblicaltimesreadme.txt
    602 bytes · Views: 133
  • Biblical Times Middle East.ace
    877 bytes · Views: 158
the terrain looks a little uniform-perhaps some more hills or mountains(they are frequent in the bible)

where in the middle east is that?

Improve the terrain then I'll download, good idea though.

Ok, I've updated the terrain "dryness" by adding mountains, hills, lakes, and forests. Enjoy :goodjob:

sorry mate but that ACE file only contains a shortcut not map file

An ACE file might be okay for a Windows box, but does not help a Mac person at all.

And in Biblical times the Mid East was considerably moister than it is now, with a fair amount of forests, especially along the Mediterranean coast, i.e. the Cedars of Lebanon. I am not sure if I have a terrain map that would show that increased moisture.

Top Bottom