My First War Victory - Is it normal to feel this bad?

Depends how mean they were. If they hated me, I get a stream of exhilaration. If they started it, I put on the Ode to Joy. If I liked them, I virtually punch them in revenge.:lol:

Well, Firaxis is making game where you can conquer people, soldier killing each other and nuking imaginary million innocent civilian. Why? Because IT'S WAR. We can't say that the history of the Earth have no war. There are actually lot of it.

Being victorious or defeat in war is what the real history have. "Nice people" often get conquered by "Strong people". Civilization (the game) is not SimCity, and according to Sid Meier's interview in CivBE. He wouldn't make peaceful game just because the war is actually horribly bad. He want to make game and make player thinks like, "What can I do".

I always think that I´m not destroying it, I´m making them join me by force, but they know that´s my civ is better and they are happy about this. So in fact, I didn´t destroyed it, I make the people to join my civilization.

Man... I see all these posts about people who feel bad wiping out the peaceful civs, then think back on how I just wipe them out with no mercy or care... If it benefits me to end them, I end them, no moral quandary... Wondering if I might be an evil Civ after all, even though I usually go for a culture victory in the end. Jeez.

Cultural Victory is the most evil victory of all. You can take someone's land, but you can never take his freedom... or at least according to William Wallace... Now just imagine taking away his kilt...

He'd be devastated... his spirit utterly broken.

...not cool man. :nono:

Well, now I feel like a sociopath for all the times I've nuked an enemy into oblivion and not really thought about it...

Well, now I feel like a sociopath for all the times I've nuked an enemy into oblivion and not really thought about it...

I think we will get along wonderfully. :) Nothing wrong wiping some cities and 30 million people off the map if they called you a name. :) :evil:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom