My raging barbarians don't rage (with community patch)

blciv4

Chieftain
I'm playing with the community patch setup from the auto load. It's amazing. I find the game fun again. I'm playing on immortal and have raging barbarians on. However, they don't seem to be as overwhelming as they have in the past. Have they been "nerfed" by the patch? If so, can I un-nerf them? Thank you in advance.

There`s a community patch? Where? how? What? Do you have a link?

I always have Raging Barbs on and it works fine, could be this patch you mentioned?

If you have a question about how a specific mod affects game behavior, you really should post in that mod's thread or forum, not in the general game discussions forum. The odds of anyone who plays that mod seeing your post in this forum (much less responding to it here) are much lower than if you posted in a thread where everyone viewing that thread presumably plays that mod -- sort of the forum equivalent of "fish where the fish are".

I'm also toying around with an additional barbarian mod called barbarians evolved(I believe), and when I follow the instructions the author wrote on which settings to use for stability when using his mod with the community patch, it's outstanding. If you liked the community patch mods I linked, and you like using raging barbarians, you make enjoy trying this out.

There`s a community patch? Where? how? What? Do you have a link?

I always have Raging Barbs on and it works fine, could be this patch you mentioned?

Socra, where the heck where you all this time???? :lol::lol::lol:

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

Top Bottom