N. Korea Warns of 'Merciless' Nuclear Offensive

I was talking about HIM (ZB2) that way because he DID put a nazi avatar.
I already knew why you posted what you did. It was rather obvious since you quoted him.

And that's why I called your statement posturing and saber rattling much like NK does. Heck, there are neo-Nazis in Israel so you don't even have to travel far. Killed any of them yet?

... does anyone take NK statements seriously anymore?

It seems like making insane irrational bellicose statements is the sole job of the NK foreign ministry.

STFU!!
okay, back to topic
they are far inferior to the US, if they Nuked either SK or Japan we would vaporise their whole damn country, so there will not be another axis of evil besides Iran and NK are NOT in collusion BTW Iran is a stable democratic country, to call them otherwise is hypocrisy

... does anyone take NK statements seriously anymore?

It seems like making insane irrational bellicose statements is the sole job of the NK foreign ministry.

I dunno, seems like a very fun job to me. Think about it: you get to go on international television and yell at the greatest superpower in the world, act, as you said, in an insanely irrational and bellicose manner, and because no one takes you seriously, no one will do anything about it. Wars have started this way, but the only way you're going to start one is by action, not by talk, since no one thinks you really mean it.

STFU!!
okay, back to topic
they are far inferior to the US, if they Nuked either SK or Japan we would vaporise their whole damn country, so there will not be another axis of evil besides Iran and NK are NOT in collusion BTW Iran is a stable democratic country, to call them otherwise is hypocrisy
Too much caffeine?

Too much caffeine?

? was just trying to stop you owning that Jew it was sad (BTW I have nothing against Jews in fact my best friend and favorite teacher are Jews, my view of Jew is biased because of them, I see Jews as calm, rational and more civilized than most Americans)

Why do I suddenly feel like Barry Champlain?

Link to video.

I'm certainly not posting my home address! :lol:

Formaldehyde said:
I already knew why you posted what you did. It was rather obvious since you quoted him.
So you felt disturbed and sorry for him?

Formaldehyde said:
And that's why I called your statement posturing and saber rattling much like NK does. Heck, there are neo-Nazis in Israel so you don't even have to travel far. Killed any of them yet?
They are hard to find here - most of them are in prison or in their room writing posts on unread forums to glorify their nullified ego.

Oh, as a nazi (your avatar) YOU THINK his arguement is compelling? Which one? Nevermind! I ain't talking to Nazis, my only desire is to kill them when I can.

How charactaristic, anyone who doesn't agree with you is instantly anti-semitic

they are far inferior to the US, if they Nuked either SK or Japan we would vaporise their whole damn country

We would retaliate with tactical nukes only, and on a limited basis to avoid spread of fallout to China or South Korea. Hardly vaporization. Plus, the only way to truly eliminate the nuclear threat would be to bomb their nuclear facilities, then invade to ensure that high-level officials are taken out. Which would require an Iraq-style government rebuilding, de-brainwashing camps, etc, etc. Painful at the very least.

so there will not be another axis of evil besides Iran and NK are NOT in collusion

Never was an axis of evil to begin with, my friend.

BTW Iran is a stable democratic country, to call them otherwise is hypocrisy

Stable? Yes. Democratic? Eh. The people vote, but the Council of Guardians (half of which is unelected), and the Supreme Leader (again, unelected) control exactly who runs where, and if they don't like the guy who won, guess what? voter fraud!

Not exactly a true democracy. BTW, hypocrisy by who, exactly?

We would retaliate with tactical nukes only, and on a limited basis to avoid spread of fallout to China or South Korea. Hardly vaporization. Plus, the only way to truly eliminate the nuclear threat would be to bomb their nuclear facilities, then invade to ensure that high-level officials are taken out. Which would require an Iraq-style government rebuilding, de-brainwashing camps, etc, etc. Painful at the very least.

Never was an axis of evil to begin with, my friend.

Stable? Yes. Democratic? Eh. The people vote, but the Council of Guardians (half of which is unelected), and the Supreme Leader (again, unelected) control exactly who runs where, and if they don't like the guy who won, guess what? voter fraud!

Not exactly a true democracy. BTW, hypocrisy by who, exactly?

not if we simply remove the current regime from power. and then leave the country, i dont think another "somalia" would hurt the world in anyway.

not if we simply remove the current regime from power. and then leave the country, i dont think another "somalia" would hurt the world in anyway.

Really?

Considering that Somalia is a breeding ground for terrorists, a pirates haven, and a hellhole for any civilians living there, repeating the process in North Korea would lead to even worse results. Consider:
1) China, South Korea, and Japan would be forced to step in to 'mop up'. This would lead to greater tensions in the region, possibly war.
2) The area in question experiences trade - not levels as high as that in the Gulf of Aden (prolly), but still enough for privateers to profit.
3) The presence of nuclear material and secrets and no government = no-no.

There's tons of other reasons...

I found this ironic given the current tensions. South Korea is actually rooting for North Korea to win their next Wold Cup qualifier match so they can both continue. In fact, the teams have been getting along much better this year than they did last time:

http://www.worldcupblog.org/world-c...a-and-south-korea-shake-hands-for-soccer.html

Remember what happened last time North Korea met South Korea in World Cup qualifying? It was a diplomatic disaster. North Korea refused to let their southern brothers display the South Korean flag or sing the South Korean anthem at Kim Il-sung Stadium in Pyongyang, and do FIFA stepped in and the game was moved all the way to Shanghai, China.

This time around things are going a little better. South Korea are hosting in Seoul tomorrow (April 1st) and seems everyone will be able to sing whatever songs they want. The two head coaches Huh Jung-moo (left) Kim Jong-hun (right) have been pictured shaking hands to prove that everything’s OK. Don’t they look comfortable?

Current standings.

In fact, the teams have been getting along much better this year than they did last time:

Only because S. Korea is hosting and they're not trying to oppress the N. Koreans.

Last time I checked, Somalia is a part of the world, lol.

South Korea is actually rooting for North Korea to win their next Wold Cup qualifier match so they can both continue.

Current standings.

Ha! Fascinating that it comes down to the last two games in this group: SKorea v Iran and NKorea vs Saudi Arabia. The winner of the latter goes through, but if it's a draw, Iran could go through instead if they beat the SKoreans (who may not put up much of a show having already qualified). Somehow I doubt this will be televised, regardless - while the quality of football might not be that great, the premise is interesting.

Top Bottom