Name Suggestions...

Because there aren't yet any suggestions, I'll make one. How about Saturn? City names could be taken from the moons of the Saturn.

You mean a name for our team?

Hmm... we could call ourselves "Team Amabo" (political reference - read it backwards)... or "Team Sublime" or "Team Thunder", just pulling a few names randomly out of my head. ;)

Because there aren't yet any suggestions, I'll make one. How about Saturn? City names could be taken from the moons of the Saturn.

that sounds pretty cool. i also like team garden where we could take the names of our cities w/ different plants from your garden.

"Saturn" sounds very cool as a team name. :)

Another possibility is that we could go with star names for city names (Sol, Alpha Centauri, Aldebaran, Procyon, etc). The team name could be "Stellar" or "Sirius" in that case.

I like the idea of astronomical city names, name all our cities after planets and moons. Saturn could work... or what about a name sort of like "Sol" for the sun? Or maybe that could be our capital. :p

I like the idea of astronomical city names, name all our cities after planets and moons. Saturn could work... or what about a name sort of like "Sol" for the sun? Or maybe that could be our capital. :p

i really like Sol. i think it works a little bit better than saturn as there are more options to name cities, planets, and moons.

i think we should start getting some polls going here. does everyone think we have enough suggestions for team names and type of maps yet? if so we can poll and just wait for game =)

i think we should start getting some polls going here. does everyone think we have enough suggestions for team names and type of maps yet? if so we can poll and just wait for game =)
Good idea. I've started a poll for the team name in this thread. Everyone go and vote! :)

Top Bottom