Naming Poll - Gap in the Hills

What should we name the gap in the hills between Old Sarai and Toot Uncommon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sigma

Censor
We are naming the geological features of our world. Please see this thread for more information.

Poll Question: What should we name the gap in the hills between Old Sarai and Toot Uncommon?

Options:
  • Conquest Pass
  • Other
  • Abstain

Procedure: This is the first round of voting for a name. An option must receive at least 33% of the vote to be declared the winner of the poll. If no option receives 33% of the vote, a second poll will be held with only the top three vote-getters from this poll, guaranteeing that at least one option will receive the required 33%. You may only vote for one option in each round of voting. Note: If a second round is necessary, the current name of the city must be included in the three options.

Please note that this poll will close in 3 days from the time of this poting.

Also voting other.
The Toot Chute is my suggestion.

whats funny is I dont think a single unit passed between those hills when I was SoW for the first part of the Mongolian war....

So Conquest pass is not really good. I voted for it anyways..sounds cool.

robboo said:
whats funny is I dont think a single unit passed between those hills when I was SoW for the first part of the Mongolian war....

So Conquest pass is not really good. I voted for it anyways..sounds cool.

Since when has any civilisation let facts get in the way of good propaganda regarding historical victories? :lol:

As the leader in the presidential race, you might like to ponder Churchill's words: "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it" :)

Nah...if I write the history it will be filled with typos.;)

I just dont want us to become history during my term.

Top Bottom