National Wonders

Windfury

Chieftain
Hi all, I just started a game using RoM, first big mod I'm trying to use, anyways, I can't seem to find the answer to this question. I know in Basic Civ you are capped at 2 National Wonders per City, is the limit the same in RoM? Just wondering beacuse of all the extra National Wonders I'm seeing, I don't want to build one and screw up what I'm trying to do and force me to restart.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

4 National Wonders / City. It tells you in each city interface how many you've built and how many you can have, in the upper left corner.

Ah Thanks very much, missed that, and I must have spent about 1n hour and a half reading through the pedia looking for that. Silly me.

No Problem. I'm glad your trying out Rise of Mankind, it's an excellent Mod. So excellent, I made an expansion for it. After a couple games, and you still like, feel free to try my expansion out. ;)

Ah Thanks very much, missed that, and I must have spent about 1n hour and a half reading through the pedia looking for that. Silly me.
I suggest reading the RoM Concepts pages in Sevopedia (bottom option in the left list) - there I've tried to explain most new features.

Hi, fun mod you've created so far Zappara.

I'm pretty sure that's where I started my reading, but I could've missed it there. I'm enjoying all the new additions, and I'm trying out the snail game speed, but it might be too slow for me hehe, 90 turns to pump out a settler whew...

Anyways I'm trying one of the new leaders you put in Henry of England. Going pretty well so far, I managed to wipe out Basil of the Byzantine Empire with a lucky 8% Javalineer attack. (well I had back-up but i didn't end up losing anyone hehe)

Anyways I'm at about turn 350 or so of 3000, Just built my 2nd city, so I'll post back when I actually Have more to say about the mod :)

Top Bottom