NBA 2009 Regular Season

Ouch, Josh Howard has a torn ACL is out for the year. First the ankle then the wrist and now his knee.:cringe::sad:

Well, the bright side is that he at least isn't with Dallas today.

I hope that the Mavs can make a good showing vs. the Lakers tomorrow, to even up the season series.

More news:

1. Cleveland snaps their 3-game losing streak with a 105-95 decision over New Orleans
2. Boston barely defeats New York 110-106, with Eddie House and Nate Robinson scoring 4 points each with their respective teams. Oh wait, it should be Nate Robinson first THEN Eddie House, to keep my sentence consistent.
3. New Jersey catches up but ultimately fails to win vs. Portland, losing 102-93 to fall to 5-52.

Cleveland is going to be stuck playing around .500 ball these next few weeks, since Mo Williams is clearly not healthy yet, and they're still working Jamison and Powe back into the lineup. Luckily, they have plenty of time to get all of their lineups back in place.

Hopefully, LA will take back the top spot in the next couple of weeks.

Umm... what?
DALLAS -- One of the first things many people noticed about Caron Butler after his arrival to the Dallas Mavericks is that the guard likes to chew straws during games.

The NBA obviously took notice as well.

NBA executive vice president Stu Jackson phoned Butler on Tuesday and told him to leave his straws at home. Butler did not play against the Los Angeles Lakers due to a reaction to medication, so he was unavailable for comment.

But the Mavs confirmed that the league is serious about outlawing straw chewing.

"It's against the rules," Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said...
:confused:

And big Z is bought out: link It cost him $1.5 mil since the Cavs paid him upfront.

:p Haywood helps the Mavs so much.

He does. Dampier and Haywood are going to give Bynum and Gasol a lot of trouble with their physicality in the playoffs.

But this lost was more of the Lakers doing than anything else. The reason why Terry shot 10-20 was because Bryant went free roaming a lot on the defensive end and he forced too many shots in the 4th.

And has anyone noticed that Andris Biedrins is shooting 13% from the free throw line? That's worse than Shaq and Ben Wallace. I took him in fantasy this year cause I thought he would average as 12-12 60% stat line, but wow, he's done nothing but hurt me this season. I really don't know how a 50-60% shooter stoops so low in one season. Thank you Don Nelson, for screwing up another young promising player again.

The Mavs should hand out staws to all of the people at game.:p:lol:
And has anyone noticed that Andris Biedrins is shooting 13% from the free throw line?
I could shoot better with my off hand while sitting on the floor.:lol: He obviously is not paid to make free throws.:crazyeye:

And has anyone noticed that Andris Biedrins is shooting 13% from the free throw line? That's worse than Shaq and Ben Wallace. I took him in fantasy this year cause I thought he would average as 12-12 60% stat line, but wow, he's done nothing but hurt me this season. I really don't know how a 50-60% shooter stoops so low in one season. Thank you Don Nelson, for screwing up another young promising player again.

I saw that too. Its dumbfounding. My 4th graders can hit 13% of their free throws. You can learn to get 30% shooting underhand. 13% is mind boggling bad.

Don Nelson is a career killer. Somebody get Curry out of there.

Top Bottom