Ndnes

Ok.... when can we expect that?

To: Purzan, Kourstani, Mikuena

What do you say to a trade agreement and mutual protection of trade routes?
To: Adorin

Yes, we, the Kingdom of Kourstani would be happy to enter a trade agreement, and will protect routes near us.

I wanna try!

Country Name: Izentear
Government: Monarchy heavy Church Influence
Military: Leave Blank
Economy: Leave Blank
Description: The nation Izentear was founded by the children of the Goddess of the Seas, Izen, when she was thrown upon the land by a vengeful God of the Sun, Alheran, when she refused to become his bride. The people who lived there were simple and scattered tribes until her tears drenched the land and made it fertile as she crawled back to the seas. The people are Very religious and dedicated to Izen. The church has a ton of power and influence over the nation and the only power stronger is the royal family said to be descended from Izen and a man who helped her return to the seas. They are obviously headed into the seas where they can hear the joy of Izen on the waves.

Where: I’ll take the red tip on that island if still unclaimed.

Well dang wasn't on the nation map. Ok then if I could create a red area on that other river on the same island or I can take the one river on the mainland in the red that appears to still not have a civ on it.

It is taken, perhaps near it?

Not all of it. If wants to start there he can. Aiken just siad he wanted to be on the island. He didn't say any particular spot in the red. Besides, it will be good to have more people in that cradle.

Well dang wasn't on the nation map.

New arrivals are shown on the map the update that they join. Aiken is joining during this update so he'll be on the map after I post the update.

Okay well as long as its big enough there in that little red spot for two of us.

edit - Well Aiken can do his plundering just keep it off the island :), my people are fierce, but more traders and we have no issues with slavery.

Bah to you! that was going to be my island fortress, a plundering the mainland townships! I called the red area, you can settle elsewhere :p

Bah! Back if he says there is enough room then there is! But I am more than willing to take the remaining mainland red area at the mouth of that river if that is still unoccupied as well.

Besides you need a friendlyish nation to sell all you ill gotten gains to eh?

You go on the mainland please, then perhaps we can take such diplomacy to pms's :evil:

Yeah yeah, tis friendly banter. Sheesh got the evil eye from the OP, not an auspicious start.:mischief:

edit yeah Ill go ahead and take the mainland, so long as its coastal im happy.

Joy, hope you keep with this ND! :thumbsup:

It wasn't an evil eye. Just a little push into a possibly violent direction.

Okay so just to get this straight, you're both starting in that small red spot on that island?

It's open. Okay then. Anyone who still needs to send in orders please hurry it up. This will be a rather important update. it would be bad if your nation was caught unprepared for the events that occur.

Those whom have recently joined do not need to send in orders though.

I sent my orders in just now, hope I'm not over-reaching with what I can do without spending EP.

Top Bottom